Dark Threat

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Re: Dark Threat

Post by Nick Ryder »

"We could give her Pythus once we get Dominus and his people out of there. Honestly, I really am not looking forward to going back there. I may have nostalgia toward it but so so many weird things happened to me there. Reality changed around me at least two or three times, even personal timelines changed. I mean it was remnants of all that why there's a Nancy AND a Noella. It's messed up. It took me almost two decades after all that to get the refugees and all the weird personal timeline changes to everyone sorted out. V'Pier shot himself in the skull twice to fake his own death because he was going insane and then he gave it to me to deal with."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Well, I'm not exactly excited to go back. Last time I was there, your, daughter, me, and my mom showed up with the Borg in tow. So, as far as I'm concerned the New Federation can have it."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Yeah and you were really coy about the whole thing."Nick said and shook his head. "Still... think about it, if it wasn't for my paranoia after that and training my daughter to be as close to me as I could. Your influence on her. It all worked. Speaking of Pythus... I just thought of something. The USS Alaska, that was still in there. Admiral En Senara may still be bouncing around there. If he is, we may have another ally... or another enemy."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I guess we'll find out won't we."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"I have a feeling once we're done with this... we are all going to need to take a long freakin' vacation." Nick said as he tapped out messages on a holographic keyboard. "Like we always intended on taking. Whole family. Maybe that south continent that's still pretty wild and we've got developers battling over resort rights. Let them work to get our favor, usually they pick up the tab. No work or stress for at least a week or two or three... "

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Speak for yourself, " she said dryly. "I spent two years meditating. I for one am happy to get to do anything else than 'no work or stress'." She shrugged, "Though a knock down dragged out battle wasn't what I had in mind."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Well yeah... I was hoping for some little defense things here and there, maybe spend time building stuff... not going to war." Nick said with a shake of his head. "By the way... I do appreciate you reaching out to Julie... couldn't have been easy. It's just weird how... different she is. Maybe there was something to that whole 'I merged with my alternate' line of crap she kept giving us."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"The best laid plans of mice and men, often go awry," she quoted. "As for Julie," she shrugged, "I judged her unfairly. Jealousy and whatnot. I had to come to terms with that, and part of that process was humbling myself in front of her."