Welcome to Hel

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Jack Ryder

Re: Welcome to Hel

Post by Jack Ryder »

Jack rubbed his cheek and looked her in the eye and gave her an intense stare. "You don't bloody tell me who to save and not save. Quoth our first lady and former President, Isabella, we're going fucking save you and you're going to fucking like it." he crossed his arms. "Your rescue is decades overdue and you're just in a bloody shite situation. We're all walking off this hell hole."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Ethan Riddic

Post by Ethan Riddic »

"Didn't think you had the balls to talk that way to a lady Jack." A man that looked like Ethan Riddick said as he walked into the lab. "Yeah I know how this looks... not the same Ethan that Dominus took with him to Terra Alpha to fuck with all of your heads." he rubbed his neck and winced.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit brother in law?" Jack said as he crossed his arms.

"Dominus wanted me to guard you two, make sure you aren't doing anything... weird." Ethan rolled his eyes. "He picked the wrong man to do that." looking at Ashley and raised an eyebrow. "Dominus also gave me orders if you don't listen to Jack, that I should shoot you. Like that's going to happen."
Major Ethan Riddic
Marine Clone

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

She sighed, "Bloody men. Everything has to be a pissing match." She rolled up the sleeves of her lab coat. "Okay, first thing is first. We need to set up our incubation equipment. Are we going to actually cloan or extract an ovum, and fertilize it? Accelerated growth will be necessary. I think I can engineer that so we don't have to use Dominus' freaky stuff."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"We've got plenty of genetic material and artificial wombs, so let's get this set up with what they've already been working with, Dominus is going to want to see some numbers and actual living beings in these tanks." Jack gestured to the long room with close to a hundred tanks. "I think what would be smart would be, use whatever donor templates they had for the bulk, but set up our own randomly. For at least a little while, they'll look similar, at least until they're accelerated enough that we can get them separated and mature for our own use." he reached into a drawer that contained thousands of fertilized ovum. "Besides, we've already got these. The freaky stuff... we can avoid using for now... but we'll have to use it eventually. There's a reason why cloning was banned for centuries. Think about it, with the neural transfer technology they have and that I have seen work astonishingly well, to the point where the true essence or soul of the original actually shifted to the new body, and trust me... it's real... it's scary as hell. It's also functional immortality. It's what kept the woman that called herself my mother alive through way deaths than any normal person should live through, it's what brought my wife back. It's probably what's kept Dominus in power for as long as he's been in power, my counterpart said he was dead after a lifetime of doing this kind of shit... and then... here he is. Even he was shocked. And this is Jackson's equipment or at least copied from his designs, I recognize much of it."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius