Villian Pub

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Abbygale Porter

Re: Villian Pub

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"Not something I would normally do either," she said honestly. "But, the deed is done."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

Victoria laughed, "I know how you feel, I didn't usually indulge in women, after all I was a 'happily married woman'. And let's be honest... if there wasn't a mutual attraction and the bond we've developed, it wouldn't have gone this far. I don't fake it with you, if you've ever wondered." she looked out the window and sighed. "I would also... formalize our partnership if you ever wanted to. Not that I'm in a rush to replace the ring on my finger, but there aren't many women that know what I am and don't run from it."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

Abby laughed, "You don't think I was 'single' for that long because I was married to my work?" She shrugged, "There are still some backwards Neanderthals out there where it matters, and that small minority could cost me reelection. Which by the way, I need to start campaigning for. Then again, it might be worth just focusing on us."

Victoria Underwood

"I've had my share of backward neanderthal's girls just to spite them." Victoria said with an amused laugh. "I've always been bi with a more female preference." she closed her eyes. "Amber Thompson. Head cheerleader, valedictorian, top of the class, gorgeous body, angelic voice. I was seventeen and she had my class ring and I had her's. We were all ready to go and elope. Her parents hated the idea that she had a girlfriend. They wanted grandchildren, as if we couldn't have had that through a host of other means. Graduation day, my father gave us his shuttle and a box of gold pressed latinum and told us that we had three weeks to do whatever wanted with both. If we came back married, he'd be fine with it and would make sure we were taken care of." Victoria played with her ring idly as she continued her story. "Amber and I pretty much spent the night together more often than not. Well, that night she decided to sleep at home, her family had a big to do planned. We'd leave afterwards. Well... I go to pick her up. Allegedly she had a 'come to Jesus' moment and claimed she didn't want to be with me. That she wanted to tell me sooner blah blah. I went in to hug her, she had bruises and welts all over her back. Her fucking parents literally beat the crap out of her. That was the 'big to do'. Cake, punch and 'beat the gay out of her'. I told her if she wanted to escape, I'd be there when she wanted to." she took a deep breath. "She hit me in the nose and told me to never come around her house anymore. My father... my father was an Ajem disciple, not really super strong in the Iljuna, not like me. But... he was also a very vindictive man, you hurt his girl, you hurt him and he'd hurt back. He and his friends went to her parent's house... handled them. Amber, I later found out, hung herself in her bathroom. At phaser point. Her father told her 'hang yourself or he'd shoot her and me'. She lived two days after that and passed away."

Victoria wiped a stray tear from the edge of her eye. "I met Fred about a year later, he knew how I felt and for whom. We had an open marriage, it was simply easier. He and I both enjoyed women, I liked stronger, more confident women. He liked the ones with a more submissive bent. That's why he never had you. You were far more my type than his. You may not be strong in the Iljuna, but you are so very much an Ajem at heart, you took what you wanted... me. I took what I wanted and that was full Master from him. I was always the Master, but I only shared it with him because we did work well together in the past in that role, until he got too old and far too comfortable playing the Governor role than being the shadow puppet master."

Abbygale Porter

Abby frowned and kissed Victoria's hand. "I'm sorry to hear that. I... well I have never told anyone this. It's my deepest darkest secret. As you surely certainly already know I have a degree in Criminology and Forensics. I used it as a campaign point when I was running as Terra Alpha Representative to the Federation Council. What it also taught me is how to cover my tracks. When I was in South Carolina once some guy decided that he was going to rape the gay out of me. He didn't live long enough to tell anyone, and to this day he's officially classified as a missing person."

Victoria Underwood

"We both exacted our own form of justice on people." Victoria said and held her hand. "I'll admit and don't let this get out, the only thing I actually liked about Ryder... he was fine with people like us. His daughter and his son's wife were involved for years, I found records that actually had her named as a Ryder years before Marcus married her, with Olivia as spouse, they were never filed but he always had them ready to go, of course, he sent those two on so many black ops missions... he probably wanted to ensure that her son had a mother in case Newstead was killed in action or disavowed. But he did have a few lesbians not as many male gay, of course, Angelica Ryder has about twenty of them on her staff at that factory downtown. Some of which aren't exactly legal either, but she turned a blind eye 'when love is concerned'. Their one weakness, addicted to love. Love is chemical. It can pass with time, loyalty, friendship, mutual respect, that is what lasts. Love... it was invented to sell candy and lingerie. Not that it isn't fun and not that it's worthless but just because of 'love' doesn't mean a person gets a pass."

Abbygale Porter

Abby smirked, "Love has a power in it's own right. The trick is to be the one in control, not the one that loses control."

A series of computerized beeps drew her attention back to the helm, "Unidentified shuttle this is New Georgia Control. Please identify yourself, and destination."

"New Georgia Control this is shuttle craft Exar Kun, we are enroute for the Governor's estate."

"Shuttle Exar Kun you are cleared to approach. Maintain heading 010 mark 48 until you have cleared the mesosphere, and then you are cleared direct to estate."

"Acknowledged, Exar Kun out." Abby entered the commands and the shuttle slipped into the atmosphere with the edge of the shields glowing yellow and red. "Almost home."

Victoria Underwood

"I cannot wait to get out of this corset." Victoria said with a slight wince. "I had to replace one of the ribs a few years ago and the matching rib on the left side likes to move. I may need to have a new 'work' uniform created." she gave Abbygale a wink. "Abbygale, can I ask you something... not business related at all... well maybe partially. We're both Southerners. and yet we've chosen to live in places so unlike where we came from. New Georgia is a bit warm but it's such a misnomer at times. Christmas Day I could go to the lake and take a swim. Think we should move somewhere warmer?"

Abbygale Porter

Abby shrugged, "Makes little difference to me. As long as I have my sweet tea, and you I'm happy. I never have cared for the heat."

Victoria Underwood

Victoria chuckled. "You and your sweet tea... I'm glad I finally found someone that likes it the way I do. I need to drink more sweet tea and less wine. It's just all the petty bullshit that I used to pawn off on Fred... only way I can really relax if you're not around. Speaking of petty bullshit..." she glanced at a building with a line of striking workers. "I need to stop that... I'm just going to pay off the owners, get their lines back up and end that. The workers are being unreasonable, but better than simply shutting it down and moving their production elsewhere. They get paid more than anyone yet a minor raise to their insurance so if they actually die on the job, their families actually get something to live off of... they're up in arms. I would almost rather deal with clones..." she muttered. "Jackson was going to give me a few thousand, I was going to put them in public works, save us the hassle of contracts." she smiled when she finally saw the estate. "So when do you have to get back to your own office? I'd like you to stay a while... we do have a new mattress to break in."