Villian Pub

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Lindsey Tessman

Villian Pub

Post by Lindsey Tessman »

The bar was dark just like everything else on the Orion Syndicate controlled planet of Farius Prime. Perfect for the shady dealings and no questions asked engagements. Former Imperium officer, now Tal Shiar operative Lindsey Tessman found the place repugnant. As she often did when it came to alien worlds. After all aliens were inferior beings, even her Romulan benefactors. A sentiment she made sure to keep to herself. For now New Remus would be her home, and likely until she died.

She found the table easily. Located exactly where she had been instructed she could find it. An unremarkable standard round bar seating booth. Covered with the filth and gunk that seemed to permeate the entire planet. Two women were already seated there. She couldn't see the face of the one on the right, but the one of the left was an older human. Close cropped blonde hair and piercing eyes. Senator Abbygail Porter.

A gruff looking Klingon, an unmoving Breen couple, and a pair of reptilian aliens that she had never seen before. That made her curious. Certainly not Gorn of Xinidi. Then who were they?

"Have a seat Colonel," a feminine voice annouced behinde her. Turning she saw the featureless face of a female changling flanked by two armed Jem'hadar guards and a smiling Vorta. Acquiescing she slid into the booth next to the two human women.

One of the Breen delegates stood, nodded, and said something unetelligible.

"You do the Dominion a great honor Thot Gen. I see Empress Sela has chosen not to join us," The Female Changling chided.

Tessman refusing to take the bait, "My Empress will be along at the appropeiate time."

As if by cue a whine of a transporter beam deposted the Romulan leander. "I appoligize for my distrust," Sela started. "Assasination attempts are unusually high at the moment." She gave Tessman an accusing look, but the Tal Shiar operative simply sat passivly staring straight ahead.

"Well," Weyon said with a smile and a clap of hands. "It is safe to say we are all friends here."

Victoria Underwood

Re: Villian Pub

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"One of the burdens of leadership Empress." Lady Seig'Ajem said with a nod of her hooded, masked head. "As for calling all of us 'friends'... that's a bit presumptuous, we're allies... for now, because it benefits us all in some way."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

The Dominion

Post by The Dominion »

"Not all of us are even allies yet," the Klingon replied.

"I thought Odo was leading the Dominion," Abby added.

"Odo is no longer a concern," Weyoun stated.

"The Romulan Empire will need certain... assurances that the past won't be repeating itself. Namely that you won't turn on your allies," Sela said bluntly.

The Changeling stared at Sela impassively, "Mistakes we made on both sides, but treason won't be tolerated."

Both the Klingon and Breen delegation grunted in approval of that statement.

Victoria Underwood

"You bit off more than you could chew the last time. Tried to take the whole Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Pissed off the Federation, the Klingons, pretty damn near everyone." Lady Seig'Ajem said with a slightly mechanized chuckle. "Baby steps. Of course look at what the past war had wrought... the Federation is no more. Not the way it used to be. Earth is weak. Sure there are colonies and the Alliance that is pretty strong, but they've wound down considerably since the end of the Imperium War. They can ramp up and they probably are knowin' you're saber rattlin', but darlin'... I may be an 'space wizard' but I do know that goin' in hard is going to just result in pretty much the same result you got the last time. There are enough systems that both the Imperium and the Alliance have alienated in some way. If there's one thing we Ajem'dasis understand, it's the value of the long plan. Think years not months, decades not years. You will have all that you need and the lovely thing... they will give it to you willingly."

The Dominion

Post by The Dominion »

The Female Changeling smiled, "Our failing , was yes, we moved too fast, but we also made our allies not feel like they were a part of something bigger. I think you can appreciate that. After all, it was your own apprentice that sided with your enemy and got herself killed."

The Changeling nodded to Weyon and the Vorta produced a PADD which he handed to Victoria. "As you can see we have chosen a base not far from the Delta Quadrant. It is an unimportant system with only one planet with an oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere. No interest in colonizing it, as it is completely frozen."

The changeling continued, "We don't need to to rule this Quadrant, but we want you to under the Dominion banner."

Victoria Underwood

"And if I tell the others that we should fall in line... what assurances do we have that you won't just run roughshod over us?" she said with a slight tilt of her head. "Get what you want from us and then run over our planet like a steam roller. I want New Georgia to be as it is now, yet in a better political position for the long haul." she turned to Porter. "What can they do for us that we can't do for ourselves?"

Lindsey Tessman

Post by Lindsey Tessman »

Abby shook her head, "Nothing, but we don't have the resources topple the Ryder regime."

"The Empire lacks the strength for unity, " Lindsey added. "That said what might restrain them is Cardassia."

Abby stared into the single eye, "What in Sam Hill are you talkin' about? Cardassia isn't in a position to do a damn thing."

"Precisely, " Tessman agreed. "But, it was the Dominion's heavy handed approach that turned Cardassia on the Dominion that lead to their defeat. Say what you will, the Dominion learns from their mistakes."

Victoria Underwood

"So besides Galactic Domination... which frankly dears, has been done to bloody death. Imperium came close and by close I mean barely achieved it beyond the Federation's borders. What is it that you REALLY want here?" Lady Seig'Ajem said with a cold expressionless stare at the Vorta. "Even united we're barely enough to end you, we can make your life hell for a minute or two but other than pettiness there'd be little gained from taking us off the boards. I want the Ryder-Price regime in the past but I would be a fool to even suggest that it hasn't worked in my favor more than once."

The Dominion

Post by The Dominion »

"We want to bring order to this Quadrant under a Dominion banner administered by you," the Female Changeling said. "What's in it for you is wealth, power, and death to your enemies. To put it into terms your limited solid mind can understand, you will be kings and queens of your people, and the Dominion will be the High Kingdom."

Victoria Underwood

"And that is somehow something we could not achieve without your involvement?" Lady Seig'Ajem said with a gesture of her hand. "Although I would like to see us all take power of our respective sectors of space. Imperium... they're still a threat. Alliance is still a threat. Dominus is still a threat." she traced a long black fingernail in a circle on the table in front of her. "You want order, yet we're going to have a rather high body count. I already have power beyond wealth. So that doesn't interest me. What I do want... is Earth cut off from the rest of the galaxy. That will get the other systems in line. If we can cut off the Sol System, then we can do it to anyone else. Then we execute the Lei clan. From Julie Lei, to her parents, her sisters. Her children. Like it never existed. We can even say it's a condition of Earth's continual existence, we don't have to hold up the whole terms. I would love to see Ryder turn over his ex wife and watch as I cut her into tiny pieces with a kilden and then proceed to every one she cares about. I'll leave Ryder's children alone, but Arisu Lei especially... should watch her sister die. Followed by her parents. Her other sister Rumiko. And finally every last one of those freaks of nature she calls her 'Legacy', the so called Emperor Kaikoa Lei, that little tart Kalia, the dozens of kids they have in Washington DC that she claims aren't her's."