Villian Pub

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Abbygale Porter

Re: Villian Pub

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"My flat on Terra Alpha still has its uses, but yeah. Let's make this more permanent."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"We're not that far away from Terra Alpha, I always intended to remain here if we won the election." Victoria said and smiled. "You know win or lose your next election, you've always got a position here and not just as my girlfriend. And this is as close to home as you've found. I've seen you make yourself at home when I'm not here. You can say if anyone questions why you're living with me, we're friends, you're worried about your 'poor widowed friend puttering around that big house by herself'." she gave her a kiss on thigh. "Or you can say we're having hot, passionate lesbian love every chance we get. I'm good either way. Fuck the Neanderthals, well don't fuck 'em... but you're going to be legendary. They aren't. You're going to be in history books. They're barely going to get a mention in the penny saver."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

Abby laughed and rolled over and kissed Victoria. "I would like that."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"I'm glad... " Victoria smiled at her kiss and ran her fingers through her short blonde hair. "Then it's settled. An' I'll be entirely honest, only thing I want to hide is my Ajem Mastery, other than that... we have nothing to be ashamed of. And be bold, even be a little unpopular at times, but show you're not some shrinking violet. Which I've never seen you be, but worry less about what others will think. We're in some rather exciting times, major threats, world ending threats, makes others less... level headed more fearful, more easily manipulated into giving you what you want. And the Prices are far more accepting of other's input than Ryder. They don't think like a military trained Admiral. I even quite like the idea of POTA and FLOTA being a 'team' as it were. I'm going to be sending former President Price a few little things, thank her for defending us against my late husband, no hard feelings, yadda yadda. We know how valuable the partner of the one in power is." she said with a smirk.
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

"Excellent idea," Abby agreed.