Villian Pub

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Abbygale Porter

Re: Villian Pub

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"Immortality," she replied immediately. "I don't mean living forever. No one knows Genghis Kahn's neighbor, nor George Washington's bar maid. But, you know exactly who they are. When your mark is so great on history that school children hear your name you know you have immortality."

"And no, any idiot can put on a uniform and win a game like Buck Bokai, or sing in front of a crowd. I'm talking about being there. Being the one that steers the course of human history."

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"I'm not after that, but if you are... then we can make that happen. After all, history is written by the victors." Victoria said with a smile. "I do agree with you, no one really cares about a senator, but a President or a Queen lives forever. Lei and Ryder will have their own places but you need to have your own chapter. Not simply a footnote. Women like us need someone to look up to. To aspire to be. Let's face it, far to many cultures still put us firmly in the background. Oh we can be Queens, but for the most part, women are simply vessels. And to an extent we are, but I would rather be the vessel leading the charge than the one simply holding the cargo." she put her hand on Abbygale's hand. "If this is what you want... I will do whatever I can to make it happen. Earth should be your's. And... you should be proud of who and what you are. You don't need a man, hell, you don't really 'need' a woman. You need a partner though and you need the backup. That's the whole reason the Ryders and the Leis were able to get where they are, they have deep connections and family, and friends and they have a lot of people who owe them. As do you and as do I and the Dominion. Plus you are a very attractive woman, you're well spoken. You've seen both sides of the last two conflicts and what it's done. The Dominion is just a tool we're using." she shook her finger. "They are our tools, not the other way around. We do not need them, they need us. We say the right words and they would be extinct."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

"Not exactly what I meant. But, I don't want this life to mean nothing. To make an impact and be remembered. Doesn't everyone what that?" She shrugged, "And be careful of the Dominion. They are an elephant. Great strength, and with unmatched power, but anger them and they become just as deadly of a foe. I don't think we should ally with them. You use your new apprentice to relay this information for a pat on the head."

Victoria Underwood

"Once we get Earth... we dissolve this... partnership with the Dominion. And we plan on the Jase being as obsessed with Dominus as we hope, keep them busy while we acquire his means of keeping in power." Victoria said and smiled slightly. "Dominion needs to go, they are long overdue." she looked at Abbygale and hummed lightly. "Would be quite a feather in your cap to be the one in charge who oversees the Dominion's end wouldn't it?"

Abbygale Porter

"If that's what you want then I will support it. But, I still think it's unwise. Allying with the Dominion is like playing with a viper. Eventually you get bit."

Victoria Underwood

"We have little choice really, either ally... even temporarily... or be on their hit list." Victoria said with a sigh. "Then you're confirming that we will need to wipe them out sooner than later. Which is for the Galaxy's benefit... after all, Jem'Hadar and Vorta are clones... and Changlings... their time has come and gone more than once."

Abbygale Porter

She let out a heavy sigh, "How will we accomplish that with the Dominion standing over our shoulders? Obviously training up acolytes sensitive to the ijulna wouldn't raise suspicion, but that won't make an army. We need ships, and soldiers, and lots of them. Clones are an option for us, but I think that puts us in the same category as the Dominion, and how do we hide ship yards, and cloning facilities from them?"

Abby shook her head, "I love you, but I think we need to give this some thought... unless," she raised an eyebrow. "You already have something in place. Something to think about. The New Federation. There is a very large human population, and they aren't likely to get help from the Imperium, as they are still technically at war with them, and the Alliance hasn't signed a peace treaty with them establishing military and diplomatic relations. If that does come up I can stall it in the Senate. Only problem is Price. He can't declare war, but he can send in forces for a police action."

Victoria Underwood

"And that dear Abbygale is why I love you." Victoria said with a smile. "You and I are so often on the same page, even if it takes is both a moment to get there... we use what forces are already in place, we get what we want, but we keep our noses as clean as possible." she wiggled her eyebrows slightly. "Even if we are both very dirty girls behind closed doors. Speaking of... you ARE staying the night. We do have something to celebrate after all... we sat at the same table as the Dominion and earned their respect." she gave her hand a squeeze. "And I do believe it is time that you get the respect you rightfully deserve. It's your turn Abbygale. That's what the Ajem do too, we help behind the scenes to get the right people in the places they need to be. I did it with Fred. Oh he was a great talker and could sell ice to eskimos but let me tell you darlin'... he had a fraction of your savvy." her lips curling into a thin smile. "And he never could... pleasure me. A girl has needs after all. And hate is a cold lover."

Abbygale Porter

"Indeed. Just so we are on the same page. What do you have in mind for me?"

Victoria Underwood

"You mean tonight or in general?" Victoria said with a playful smile. "Let's just say what I want to do to you tonight is not what I have in mind for you in general. You're going to come out ahead." she looked her in the eyes. "It'll be mutually pleasurable for us both. You may not be my apprentice in an Ajem sense but I am very much in favor of us being partners. We work well together and I'll be entirely honest, as foreign a concept it is to most of my Ajem'dasis brethren, I don't want there to be secrets between us. I'm not proposing as I think it's best if we both at least for now simply be... close friends. Everyone assumes two powerful women being as close as we are to be in some kind of relationship anyway, I've given up being ashamed of that. After all... when you and I first slept together, I wasn't manipulating you. Second time maybe a liiiitle... I really needed it that night, but you seduced me. And if you could do that to me... I met my match. I'll be frank... no one has seduced me. Ever."