Plans in Motion

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Plans in Motion

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Grab anything you think we’ll need.” Kinsey told him and sighed. “While you’re doing that I should go talk to Nick.”

Khan Noonian Singh

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"He's on the Tigris." Khan said and crossed his arms. "I'll join you shortly." he reached into his pocket and handed her a chip. "Call me if anything comes up. And Kinsey... try to think positively."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Kassie Kaine-Calhoun

Post by Kassie Kaine-Calhoun »

"He's got a point mom." Kassie said as she leaned against the doorway. "Jason and I will be just outside the Pythus Sector, President Price said he'd approve me being out there, if I'd 'holo-commute' so Jason will be in command, been teaching him how to use the ship's command systems." she cocked her head slightly "Did I just call you 'mom' like... naturally? Ugh... I knew it would happen sooner than later. Especially since I just found out my mother's boyfriend... that reporter and cameraman, is Olivia's son from the future. We aren't speaking. Seriously... she's sleeping with my cousin."
Kassandra "Ka'h'zy" Kaine-Calhoun
Price Administration - Xenexian Delegate

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Annnd with that I'm out," A'mira announced deciding that discretion was the better part of valor "I have a few things to get into order, and assemble a NI team to assist us... which should include a Priestess of the Moon."

She paused looking at Kinsey's expression. "Warrior cleric with a specialization in the healing arts. A... field medic to use your terms." The Narlin bowed to Kinsey and nodded to Kassie, before turning to leave.
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Kassie Kaine-Calhoun

"I love the names you call people." Kassie said with a smile. "Priestess of the Moon is a medic. That's way cooler. So what do you call an executive secretary?"

"Wolf Dung Shoveler." Daisy teased.

"Probably!" Kassie laughed. "We shovel enough of it... oh get this... President Price wants me to start inviting other Narlin leadership to events so... Agent Stormborn, you're welcome to attend the next function and stuff yourself with hors'd'ouvres. I think the more non Terran looking allies we've got in very public events will make him happy, he's been getting hammered in the polls about how he's not as 'inclusive' as Nick Ryder, which is bullshit but as if politics isn't nothing but bullshit."

A'mira Stormborn

A'mira spoke, "executive secretary" in her native tongue. "It means executive secretary. The Priestesses of the Moon are a militant religious order following the teachings of Narla. She's represented as the moon. Thus the 'moon' part. Narla is the mother, Aster the maiden, and Gor'vela the crone. Or the moon, stars, and earth."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Daisy Hill

Post by Daisy Hill »

"Doesn't sound as cool, but... that is a pretty interesting." Daisy replied and raised a finger. "I just thought of something... does Jack still have that tracker we embedded in his ass last year?"
Agent Daisy Hill
Attache to Kinsey Calhoun

A'mira Stormborn

"Tracker?" A'mira asked. She was surprised that she didn't know about it. NI was just as effective as the Obsidian Order, and Tal Shiar. Unlike their former counterparts NI preferred to keep a low profile, and they didn't have the same level of ruthlessness. Though, "wet work" wasn't out of the question if the situation called for it.
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Kassie Kaine-Calhoun

"Yeah we shot one in his ass when he was going to look for Kinsey on Earth, we have these tiny mosquito like drones that can shoot in a nano tracking device. Nearly undetectable unless you're looking for it. One of Jack's father's inventions. They last for a good ten years or so, kind of developed it when he was worried that one of his kids would get taken by some enemy of his or wander off on a starbase or planet." Kassie explained. "We keep it hush hush. If people knew they were being tracked, they'd get paranoid."

A'mira Stormborn

"Understood," she said with a curt nod. What she didn't tell her was that they already knew about the devices. They had extracted one such example, reversed engineered it, and returned it to its "owner".
Agent A'mira Stormborn