A Fool's Errand

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Re: A Fool's Errand

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Well let's hope the 'Luck of the Irish' is with us." Nick said as he nodded his head. "Good to have you lot aboard. Tigris may be old, but she's been rebuilt and upgraded quite a lot over the years, should be more than sufficient for our needs. Replicators and buffer bands are fully stocked so gear up with whatever you need. Remember, this is off the books. We're going in cloaked and disguised as long as we can. Loose lips sink ships and all that."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Don't worry about us sir," Major Toole replied. "It's our job to pull yer arses out o' the fire if'n it comes to it."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Think of your men first. I'm an old man and I'm tough enough to live through a lot." Nick said with a nod of his head. "If i say, move... you guys move. Don't second guess. If I tell you to fall back, fall back. Even if it looks like I'm going to get my ticket punched. I've been shot, stabbed, blown up, spaced, buried alive and kicked in the nuts so hard by my son's counterpart that I'm sterile and I'm still alive and I'm still strong enough to do all that right back at anyone that does it to me."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Valeriya Lyashev

Post by Valeriya Lyashev »

"We will not let that happen sir." A young vaguely Russian accented blonde said as she approached Kinsey. "Noonian suggested that I join you, thought you could use the extra augment muscle as it were." she cocked her head slightly. "We served aboard the New Zealand together, while you were still in sciences. My mission had my hopping around from ship to ship for a while. Since you cannot use Selene, you have the next best thing."
Agent Valeriya Lyashev
Naval Intelligence Operative
"Designer genes in designer jeans."

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"I'll take it." Kinsey said. "I heard good things about you and coming from Noonian it's a compliment."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Well, since we almost have the old crew together, I think we ought to have a little celebration. Who's up for Jake's Texas Barbecue? My treat. They just bought a transporter, and can beam take out to us directly."