Out of the Blue... Into the Black

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Out of the Blue... Into the Black

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Hopefully this planet will have the information we need." Kinsey said with a nod of her head. "If that's all I think I'll head back to my quarters."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Of course, get prepped, you've got time." Nick said and nodded his head.

Khan waited on the bridge and raised an eyebrow when he saw her exit. "Usually NIcholas takes much more time talking than that..."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

She shrugged, "I think he really wanted to do one of his speeches but I'm not in the mood for it."

Khan Noonian Singh

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"He does tend to like to give speeches." Noonian chuckled as he approached her. "So I take it it's going to be the two of us gathering information eh?"
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Looks like we have permission to be our old selves not that we needed it." Kinsey said as she nodded toward the turbolift and then stepped into. The turns slide shut after them as she turned to Khan. "I'm beyond asking for permission and right now I don't feel like being Kinsey Calhoun. She has rules and morals that are only going to get in the way. You and I both know what we are in this reality isn't going to cut it we have to play on Dominus's level. If you can't live with that I need to know now."

Khan Noonian Singh

"I can if you can." Khan said as he looked at her. "I may have turned over a more... altruistic leaf but I'm no angel. Not when it concerns people I care about, that has always been my trigger. You can do whatever to me, but you screw with my friends, my family, people I care about. The gloves come off and I turn into someone that is not a very friendly person." he put his hand on her shoulder. "We do this our way. And we get your husband back. Besides, I'm not raising your twins. Last time they stayed at the Tower..." he waved his hands.
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey laughed softly, "Khan Noonian Singh defeated by ten years olds."

Khan Noonian Singh

"They locked our security team in a closet for four hours and changed the combination." Khan said with a roll of his eyes. "Your children are geniuses that need a proper outlet for that genius. Otherwise... I have to bribe my wife's security with some very expensive hush bribes."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Well for now they get to conquer Xenex, that is if Keira and Zeke have made it back." Kinsey said as the lift doors opened and they stepped out. "I'm going to head back to my quarters. Nick said to prepare but I think we've prepared enough and nothing ever goes to plan anyway. So fuck plans."

Khan Noonian Singh

"Best plan is sometimes no plan." Khan agreed and nodded his head. "It'll be good to get some of my... more malevolent feelings out on some random bastards. Dominus ruined a lot of things, we've got a good thing in this reality, he's not ruining another one." he walked out the lift and looked down the corridor and whispered. "You did manage to keep Talon out of this? I like her but she's got a dangerous streak in her."
Noonian "Khan" Singh