Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Khan Noonian Singh

Re: Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"The most valuable kind." Butch said with a sneer.

Khan's eyes narrowed and looked at Kinsey. "End him." he said bitterly. "But get his ship's location. We're still... good people at heart."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"I already have it." Kinsey said coldly and snapped Butch's neck.

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan pulled out a small device from his pocket and beamed Butch's remains 'elsewhere'. "I was suspecting something when I saw what he had on his wrist." he reached onto the table and handed it to her. "Xenexian design, been seeing these sold all over the place at the Colony. He's never been one for jewelry." he clenched his fist. "I cannot abide child traffickers." Khan looked around the bar. "Clean kill by the way, no one noticed anything."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey stared down at the band in her hand. It reminded her of the one she had as a child and K'n'zy had as a child. Her father had given it to her on her eighth birthday. She still remembered how much of a fuss her mother had made about it being to expensive for a child. The day before she was to marry Keira's father she'd given it to Jonas. K'n'zy's had kept her only to have it taken by the slave traders she'd been sold to.

Slowly, Kinsey turned the band over. Her eyes darkened at the tiny bird carved into the leather. Her hand tightened around the band as the glass Butch had been drinking from shook. One by one Butch's goons dropped to the floor dead, blood running from their ears.

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan walked up to one of the remaining goons and whispered in his ear. "If you don't want this to happen to the rest... find another line of work, find another one to hench under." he said coldly as he put a large sum of credits on the bar. The bartender simply nodded his head and continued serving drinks as if nothing happened. "I assume that band means something Kinsey?" he whispered as he removed the bodies from the bar, depositing them in the same place as Butch's.
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey looked up at him still clutching the band in her hand.

“They took her.” Kinsey said bitterly. “My father gave me this when I was a child. K’n’zy still had hers when they took her.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"That doesn't look that old. Not to say you're old..." Khan said quickly, lest he incur her wrath. "Let's get their ship... I think we should claim it and free whoever's in there."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

She nodded as she shoved the leather band into her pocket.

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan put his hand on her shoulder. "I've got the transport coordinates." he picked up a small personal transporter from the 'junk' Butch left on the table. Instantly they were beamed to a rather dingy transport ship. The acrid stench of urine and body odor hit Khan's nose immediately. "I'd light a match if it wouldn't blow the whole thing up." he deadpanned.
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"You really have developed a heart." Kinsey said as she walked along the corridor looking for a break in the deck. She smuggled enough to know what to look for. A seam the plating that seemed out of place, a panel on the wall raised just enough, and in some cases a break in the baseboard.

Kinsey kicked the tiny break in the baseboard and a hatch in the middle of the floor popped up just enough to grab a hold of. The stench grew worse the closer she got to it.

"I was wrong." Kinsey said as she knelt by the hatch. "I should have made him suffer."