Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Khan Noonian Singh

Re: Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

Khan reached into his pocket and pulled out a carefully folded 50 credit bill. One upside to the Alliance bringing currency back, it made it much easier to bribe people. He followed her in and mused to himself that Jack wasn't kidding when he said that Kinsey had a way with people. And it certainly seemed that when she had to, she could slip into in whatever role she needed to play like a glove. It didn't hurt that she had those expressive eyes, pouty lips and a body to die for. Of course, he was a man infatuated with curvy redheads who were into science.

"Remind me to thank former Nagus Rom... so much easier to bribe people with paper than clunky pieces of metal." Khan said as he glanced around the bar. "Over there, that corner booth. Grey hair, scarred face, I'd recognize him anywhere. He was a general from my reality. Butcher of Betazed they called him. And that's all that called him. Went by 'Butch'."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"You lead on this one I get the feeling he wont respond so well to me asking the questions." Kinsey said as she looked Butch over.

Khan Noonian Singh

Khan walked over to the table and gave one of the other goons near him a glare that instantly caused him to leave his position. The grey haired man noticed Khan and stood up, unsheathed a knife and snarled at him. "Singh... what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'd ask you the same. Still trading in little boys these days?" Khan said with a haughty tone of voice. "Or have you moved up to endangered species?"

"Says the man that created dozens of assassins." Butch said and stuck the knife in the table. "Finally made it out of the Imperium's bullshit eh?" he said with a laugh and grabbed Khan's hand in a firm hand shake. "Thought you'd have been killed in that whole purge. Heard some little Xenexian bitch was on Whisper's leash."

"Oh she tried." Khan said as he glanced at Kinsey. "Meet the Xenexian bitch." he waved his hand and dismissed the other goons. "I need information Butch. We'll pay for it. Or... I sic her on you. K'n'zy... if you please... a demonstration."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

She considered choking the man for a moment then decided on something better as her eyes drifted to the knife still stuck in the table. She reached over and pulled it out. The blade was heavy and slightly unbalanced but sharp. It seemed Butch spent more time sharping it then actually using it.

"Your knife is shit." Kinsey said as her hand fell away leaving the knife suspended in air. Slowly, she spun the blade as if it were looking for a target. "Off balance you should ask for your money back. Better yet I'll just take it off your hands."

Suddenly, the knife flew towards one of Butch's goons and stopped just short of piercing his skull right between the eyes.

"I recommend you tell him what he wants to know or I'll give it back to you and I trust we have very different definitions of the word."

Khan Noonian Singh

"Alright... alright... " Butch raised his hand and nodded his head. What do you want to know?" he gestured to the spot next to him. "Have a seat..."

"We'll stand." Khan said coldly. "Dominus... do you know where we can find him?"

"Depends, are you selling the girl to him or trying to kill him? If it's the latter, good luck... he's got so much security around him it'll take an army to even give the bloody bastard a scratch." Butch played with his knife and looked at Kinsey. "If it's the former... I dunno, I think she might be too wild for him. He like's them submissive."

"Location. Let us worry about the rest." Khan said and crossed his arms.

"I can give you a rough estimate. Unless of course you do me a little favor... there some Dominus goons that owe me a lot of money... bring me their heads you can have their ships and their navigational logs." Butch said as he gave Kinsey a dark grin. "Or their still living crippled bodies... I can do what I want with them later... "
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Or...” Kinsey began as she walked behind him ghosting her fingers across his neck. “You could just tell us or I’ll rip it from your mind.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"I could let her you know. Nothing would stop her." Khan said and shook his head. "No deals, no games, information. Now." he looked up at Kinsey. "Or the lovely lady will take it without so much a twinge of remorse."

"Fine fine... you've gotten hard in your old age." Butch muttered as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of dirty isolinear chips. Fishing around through them he handed one to Khan with his padd. "Here, this is where his base it, at least where it was last time we did a run there."

"How long ago?" Khan inquired.

"About three weeks." Butch said and took a swig of his beer. "Took him a load of red skinned beauties. Stiffed me a bit, lost two of me men to a couple of those bitches. Wouldn't compensate for the men. Course the men were Orion goons, dime o'dozen but not even a dime!"

"My heart weeps." Khan rolled his eyes as he transferred the data to his own padd. "Not sure if I can trust you not telling him I'm coming."

"Aw c'mon... I gave ya what yas wanted." Butch said. "Didn' even take a grope at the girlie's bum... "

"What do you think?" Khan made a wiping motion with his hand.

"What was that?" Butch said as he looked at them both. "You try anything and I'll kill ya!"

"No... you won't." Khan replied and got up from his seat.
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"I've destroyed whole starships you would be nothing more then a twig in comparison." Kinsey whispered in Butch's ear. "I suggest a new line of work."

Khan Noonian Singh

"No woman tells ME what to do!" Butch said defiantly.

"Kinsey. Take care of him. Find out where's left his ship... I wonder how many boys will find under the deckplates." Khan said bitterly. "I've wanted to end you for decades. Told you last time if I caught you with kids..."

"Go fuck yourself." Butch spat at Khan.
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Mind you're tone you're speaking to a king." Kinsey said coldly as invisible fingers tightened around Butch's neck. "Tell me Butch did you ever deal in Xenxian children? Little girls?"