Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Khan Noonian Singh

Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

Khan glanced at Kinsey as they approached the transporter room. Both were dressed more like smugglers and pirates than military officers or spies. Noonian had an almost gentleman thief air about him, polished just a bit, but under his smart looking black duster jacket was an assortment of weapons, all of which 'looked' well used and well placed.

"Ready to be bad guys Calhoun?" Khan said as he fixed the broken Starfleet comm badge he wore as a necklace, like a trophy he took off a Starfleet officer he killed. Even though it was mostly functional and worked as a mic that fed into his functional communicator in case he was separated from it.
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Of course.” Kinsey said as she slipped a knife into her boot. “It’ll be just like the old days.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"Well in the old days, you didn't have your Professor husband waiting at the end of the job." Khan replied. "By the way, don't tell Natalia half of what we end up doing." he winced. "I told her I was on technical support and... 'Nick Watch.'"
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Your secret is safe with me.” Kinsey chuckled. “Let’s do this.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"Energize Miss Hill." Khan said as Daisy set in the coordinates.

"Setting you two on the outskirts of the market place, need something... call us but we'll maintain radio silence otherwise." Daisy and and looked at Kinsey. "Be careful."

"I'll take care of her. Although I suspect she'll take care of me." Khan said with a wink.

In a whine of the transporter they were beamed from the clean, fresh smelling transporter room to a urine soaked, foul smelling back alley.

"Oh what a fine place to beam us..." Khan said with a wrinkled nose. "Reminds me of home."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"Weren't you a king?" Kinsey inquired with a raised eyebrow. "I however did spend my young adult life in places like this. You're not going to vomit are you? You're looking a bit green Khan."

Khan Noonian Singh

"I am also from India... for centuries... not exactly known for it's waste treatment and sanitation." Khan replied. "And that IS what Khan means... " he chuckled as he looked around. "Had my face changed but I've always had this British accent, colonial English still was a thing in the 1990s. Although your husband has yet to make good on his wedding gift promise of late 20th Century foodstuffs. He will owe me considerably after this."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

"I know and all the more reason for you to help me find him." Kinsey said with a smirk as she glanced around the alley. A line of people stood at the far end wrapped around the building. "Looks like our bar up ahead."

Khan Noonian Singh

"Popular place. Should give us what we need." Khan replied as he walked with her. "That many people that it's wrapping around the building, if we don't see someone from Dominus or Jackson's old 'Scions of Sol' we won't find them anywhere."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey nodded in agreement as she looked those in the line over quickly. There wasn't anyone in the line she recognized from K'n'zy's memories and many of them looked well below those Jackson wouldn't have chosen anyway. She continued passed the line and down the alley.

"What?" Kinsey inquired when she caught Khan's look. "I don't like waiting."

She led him over to a side door and knocked three times, paused, and knocked twice. It seemed like no matter the dump or the planet they ways used the same 'secret' knock.

The tiny window slid open in the middle of the door.

"What you want?" A gruff male voice said as he looked out at the them with one eyes.

"300 credits to let me and my friend here in." Kinsey offered with a sweet smile.

"Get lost." He said as he started to close the window.

Kinsey reached out with her mind and slipped into his.

"For 50 credits you'll open the door and then forget you ever saw us."

"50 credits and I'll forget I ever saw you." He demanded with a confused look as he started to open the door.

"Fantastic pay the man Noonian." Kinsey said as she stepped through the door.