Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Khan Noonian Singh

Re: Little Bit of Bad Little Bit of Good

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"I'm going to do a search of the ship... I think I have an idea what Nicholas wants with it." Khan said and looked at the hatch. "I'll keep an open comm, just in case I run into trouble."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Ja'larin Yamour

Post by Ja'larin Yamour »

"I'll come with you, Ja'larin stated. "You never know, you might need a laser sword on your side."

Khan Noonian Singh

"I would appreciate it." Khan replied and nodded his head to J'Larin. "We find any of their crew... we make what's left of their lives painful. If there is one thing I cannot abide it's child trafficking. I may have been a despot and a bastard but I am also a father."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Ja'larin Yamour

"Careful with the dark," Ja'larin cautioned. "Once you let it in it will be a constant passenger. Use the light to keep it at bay. Just like you have been doing."

Khan Noonian Singh

"Oh I try... it's why I married Natalia... but the dark is always a part of me. It's kept me alive. It's kept those I care about alive." Khan said with a sigh and nodded his head. "I know what it can do if I am not careful and yet I use it when I need it. My enemies... they know that I can be exceptionally generous or they have reason to be scared of me. Not proud of it." he looked at her. "I'm a man of science and yet... I am rather fascinated by what your order can do. What Kinsey is capable of. It was once the realm of just... fantasy. Yet it is clear there is much even science cannot accurately quantify."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Ja'larin Yamour

"It would be difficult to quantify the life force that binds every living being, and all objects in the universe. A Jase'dasis, and and Ajem'dasis simply have the ability to manipulate this force we call the ijulna in different ways. There are no good or bad ijulna abilities, only how they are used, but a Jase is more likely to use a certain type, and an Ajem another. For example you might be able to use mind control to give a soldier courage in battle, or use it to get the weak minded steal or injure."

She shrugged, and reached out with the ijulna to move a crate from their path. She smiled at Khan's expression. "Let's just say, I think it's a good thing you didn't have powers during the Eugenics Wars. If you'd like I could teach you some meditation techniques to keep your dark passenger at bay."

Khan Noonian Singh

"I would like that... I do meditate and try to focus myself, so it's nothing I'm not used to, but it's been a very long time since I've had a guru to guide me. In India, I had a couple of them in the 20th Century and it's now... what? The 25th Century? It's long over due." Khan said with a slight chuckle. "I made a commitment to my wife, to my daughters, to my brother in law that I would be a force of benevolence as much as I can, but... like NIcholas likes to call it, we're grey. Not devils, nor angels."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Ja'larin Yamour

"Good," she said succinctly. "You can be as good as you want. Don't let President Ryder define you. Don't let your past either."

Khan Noonian Singh

"Oh my dear Ja'Larin... my future has always been up to me... but the friendship and respect I've been given... it means much more than few realize." Khan replied. "I know when this mission is over, I'll return to my lab, work up something that will improve lives and balance the scales. I may never get my hands dirty again or it will happen when it needs to happen. Either way, it's my choice. And I do consider everyone on this operation family. Anything happens to any of you... I will stand at your side or I will avenge you."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Ja'larin Yamour

She smirked, "You do know I have an entire order at my back. What does Ryder call us? Magical Space Wizards?" She laughed as they approached a junction. "Which way?"