The Devil is in the Details

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Angel Ryder

Re: The Devil is in the Details

Post by Angel Ryder »

Angel practically was moved to tears. "No one's ever named their daughter after me... " she threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly. "I certainly need to spoil those two even more now."
Vice Admiral Angelica "Angel" Ryder-Morris
CO 414th Engineering & Planetary Defense Fleet
Flagship: TAS Kitea
"Perky is as perky does."

Kahlina Starbreeze

Post by Kahlina Starbreeze »

"They are a handful," she admitted. "My husband is quite frazzled. I hate to admit it, but so am I."
General Khalina Starbreeze
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel
Narlin Ambassador to the Terra Alpha Alliance

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Take it from a twin... we're a handful until we're teenagers and out of the house more than we're in it." Angel said with a laugh. "Trinity keeps me busy, she's into the 'oh what's this mommy?' stage where she'll start going through anything not locked down. Try explaining a multiphasic decoupling adapter assembly to a 3 year old... when it looks exactly like a glowy light up toy. 'No mommy itsa toy!' and proceeds to play with it for hours."

Kahlina Starbreeze

"The twins right now are fascinated with fists, and they explore them by sticking them into their mouths. Often times to the displeasure of their sibling."
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Oh that's hilarious... should bring them over sometime, I'm sure Trinity would love to play with them." Angel said and sighed. "First real bit of good I've had since we got back. I don't want this whole thing with the Gorvan to screw up what we've all worked so hard to set up. I like the Narlins. Hell it took a lot of tongue biting and will power not to do a 'Ghost of Christmas Future' and lay down the law on Earth with the powers that be and get your people allied sooner. But... then again, who's to say it would have gone better? Your people may have had it even worse than they did, like the Xenexians, near total annihilation. My niece Kiera has even said that some are exploring other races that may have genetic compatibility to breed with. Of course, it'll take more than that."

Kahlina Starbreeze

"They will do," Kahlina said. "We survived, and the Xenexians will too. You did the right thing my friend."
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Glad you feel that way. I don't know how my brother Jack can time travel so casually and not feel... like wanting to change things. Or maybe he does and never says anything." Angel said and shrugged her shoulders and glanced at her mother. "I know she's trying to change... but is it bad that I don't really care. I was trying to figure out how I felt and I'm like... I don't really care if she's changed or not. She's just another famous person. Then I think of my own daughter. What if I do something in the future and she just disowns me like I did my own mother?"

Kahlina Starbreeze

"You are not your mother. And, while I would give anything to see my mother once more, I do understand your trepidation. Don't worry about Trinity. She loves you, and that's that."
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel