Corruption of the Innocent

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Black ANGEL Alpha

Re: Corruption of the Innocent

Post by Black ANGEL Alpha »

"Can't change your blood, you're still who you are." Kirby said as she put her hand on Ashley's shoulder. "Not the only one who's got legacy blood in 'em. Jack there knows that acutely. Both sides of the family have been in Starfleet for centuries. Mine as well. My son... pretty much runs a bloody planet now. The same little boy I had to teach not to pee in potted plants like his father." she shook her head. "Still... not like you can't be whoever you want to be, first time in a while... we've got a fighting chance at getting out of this hellhole and into a lot of therapy."
Black ANGEL Alpha
aka: Kirby Ryder
Agent Now Granted Extraordinary License

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"Here's hoping," she said as the entered the galley. She pulled on an apron, and went to a storage closet. She rummaged around and came out with a full outfit and a couple cans of stew, which she handed to Kirby, "I think that's your size. Don't worry she wasn't wearing it when he killed her. And, I bet you and Jack are hungry."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Black ANGEL Alpha

"Thanks." Kirby sighed and changed in the closet into the new outfit. "It's funny... everyone used to think Jack's father and I had a sexual relationship for years. I was always more of a daughter to him. Now... I've been having sex with his counterpart for years now." she shook her head. "When this is over, I'm having Jack erase some of my memories. I know he can do it. He's done it before for me. I 'know' what happened but it doesn't linger. It's like watching something versus experiencing it." she finished changing and grabbed a couple of bowls and spoons. "I'm pretty sure they could find a place for you on Terra Alpha or Earth, but Terra Alpha is much nicer in my opinion. At least it was last time I was there. Jack's Aunt and Uncle run a technology company, could probably find something there. Wouldn't have to live under the shadow of being a Princess you know. Not if you don't want to."
Black ANGEL Alpha

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"Think they can make me forget the last twenty years?" Ashley said with a smile, but there was no humor behind it.

She went to the refrigerator and pulled out a tube of sausage with "Talon Meats" emblazoned across the center of the package, and a carton of eggs. "This has been one bloody nightmare."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Black ANGEL Alpha

"Probably." Kirby said as she warmed up the stew. "I had some rather deep trauma that nearly threatened to... let's just say... I would have left my son without a mother long before I left him without a mother." she closed her eyes. "Years of being an assassin, a spy and an infiltrator... and now the past years... lot of stuff I need to forget again. Or at least... not feel. Jack is probably the best bet for that, he doesn't like to get that close into someone's mind, but he'll do it. You and he already have a rather interesting friendship. And don't mistake it for any kind of lust. He is so bloody loyal to his wife... he mentioned in passing that she even died and he used his time machine to go back to certain days when he 'remembered ignoring her because he was busy' or something... basically he used a time machine for a booty call on his late wife and did it so deftly, that she never knew he was doing that. To the point where even he didn't know that a future version of himself was taking care of his wife and kids while he was working." she snorted and laughed. "And to think once upon a time, that I thought he would never find himself a girlfriend that wasn't using him for something. Homework or research help. But he is extremely loyal to his friends, so when he says that we're getting out of this... we're getting out of this. Not sure how many of us, but at the very least you and I and Ethan... providing it's the Ethan from our reality and not one of the others. Course, I have no idea if I'm this reality's Kirby or not anymore, all the damn times Dominus has shocked the crap out of me."

Finishing up with the stew she put it in a thermal container and closed it up. "Honestly luv... shocked you can do all this science stuff and cook and function the way he used to treat you. I've only been his little toy for the past few years, you've been here most of my life."
Black ANGEL Alpha

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"The science is my escape from reality. This... well, this is simply survival. You make yourself useful to Dominus, or he takes his sick pleasures out on you."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Black ANGEL Alpha

"Yeah... he fries your brain. That's kind of what I meant... he's reduced me to a babbling, drooling mess after frying me." Kirby said softly. "I know there are parts of my brain that are permanently damaged. I forgot how to talk for like a week. He knows how to use his electricity ability to stimulate but sometimes he's like an electric chair. If it wasn't for that other medic we had, I'd be drooling still." she closed her eyes. "I think I understand why Julie Lei and even that bitch K'n'zy are how they are... he brain damaged them. Even now I have to consciously remind myself how not be a total psychopath and just not do some incredibly vicious shit to people. You're a strong woman Ashley, never let anyone make you think otherwise. Even muzzled you have more strength than you realize."
Black ANGEL Alpha

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

She shrugged, "I'm just a woman. Nothing more, nothing less. Not even any more special than Hitler's victims. At least for me I knew my family was safe."

She placed a skillet on the stove and added a dollop of olive oil to the pan. When it was hot she cracked the eggs and laid them out in the pan. She then rolled balls of sausage and flattened them into patties before tossing them into a second pan.

Footsteps approach the galley and Ashley froze for a fraction of a second in fear. Forcing herself to think she slowly relaxed. Fear got you killed. Especially when it came to Dominus.
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor