Well... That Didn't Go As Planned

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Jack Ryder

Re: Well... That Didn't Go As Planned

Post by Jack Ryder »

"I'd need to make one for everyone... it takes a considerable amount of memory and power to store a person's soul, their memories, their training, their thoughts and feelings. I'll be honest... Jackson, Dominus' son was the only of his siblings to survive, and Dominus was ready to kill him as well. I'm useful now, I've made you useful beyond being a concubine and a cook... cookubine? So he won't kill us yet... but when he finds out what I've done... " Jack sighed. "I want to be there for my children... for my future grandchildren. Pretty sure that's happening soon. My daughter in law Kassandra is in her fertile time so it doesn't take much for her and my son to... how do I put this nicely... get busy." he rolled his eyes and chuckled.
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"To be honest I have never given having a family much thought. Dominus keeps me on birth control, and starvation has always kept me from getting pregnant."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Well you do have to find someone you actually WANT to have a child with." Jack said with a smirk. "If you want it to happen, I can help you make it happen. Fertility has become one of my specialties. My heh... Uncle Noonian Singh... yes, my uncle is Khan himself... and I were working on reversing sterility and making it easier for mixed planetary races to procreate." he said while he worked. "My wife had our twins after I formulated a serum that changed her blood chemistry for a little while, made her sick as a dog for a week or so... which happened to be when we were trapped in Sweden under a mountain... just before we got captured by the Imperium and the woman I used consider my mother." he laughed "God my life is like a bloody sci-fi novel soap opera. I even have an actual twin brother. With a beard!" he rolled his eyes. "We get out of this... I'm forgoing my usual 'two drink maximum rule' I'm getting focking pissed blitzed and killing off an untold number of brain cells."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"Jack, you should bloody know as well as I that you don't have to want to have kids to get pregnant." Ashley sighed, "Let's not waste our time day dreaming Aye? No sense in getting the bloody cart before the horse."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Well I didn't say you had to 'want' them to have them, just that it's more fun that way." Jack said with a laugh. "Hey, in your own time... Terra Alpha is in a huge baby boom now. And there are lots of war orphans too." he rolled his eyes. "Lots. We actually gave them their own little colony, one of the Presidents Price's pet projects since they were still dating."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I didn't say I wanted a family either." She shrugged. "Oh, I have something for you. I nicked it from Bernard earlier." She dug into her bra and withdrew a security rod. "We should be able to access the external sensors with this. You know, give us a heads up if your rescue team arrives."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Well that certainly WILL come in handy. Nice work." Jack said with a grin. "You are certainly on the fast track to being known as 'Auntie Ashley'." he took the rod and hid it in a special compartment he put in near the tanks. "I'll set it up once the last of the clones are out and alive. I have those headsets loaded up with neural interfaces, should get them functional within a couple hours, enough so that Dominus can 'test them out' or whatever... I won't lie, I am pretty sure we're going to be recloning a few of these, he doesn't strike me as the type to not play rough with new 'toys'."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"Well, don't start filling me out onto your family tree just yet. I am an opportunist. That's why I'm still alive. Not sure you want someone like me in the family. I'll not tell you those details, but let's just say I have done things I am not proud of."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor