Back In the Saddle

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Ethan Talon

Re: Back In the Saddle

Post by Ethan Talon »

"I see you cracked some skulls," Ethan chuckled receiving suspicious looks from her staff. "I'd rather you earn their respect instead of the threat of immolation." He shrugged, "Though, I guess it does work for your granddad."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"No just the threat of running the course in some of Alice and mom's 1stLadies1st PJ's and high heels." Trinity said with a smirk. "And I THINK they actually believe I'll make good on the threat... course they DID see Major Trista Yan run it in those high heeled tall boots and a catsuit on a dare... which turned into the punishment for returning to post late and out of uniform."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

Ethan chuckled, "That I would've paid good money to see. You'll whip them into shape. Or you could just hire the right people right off the bat like me," he teased her. "Dougal and Murph have the regiments running."

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Oh they're good... but they need to remember they actually have to work, just because we're volunteers, doesn't mean we can slack." Trinity replied and pecked his cheek. "And Dougal needs to stop putting their crest on everything he gets, not everything belongs to us."

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Och aye. Dinnae fash yersel. It's ours until it's not lass," Ethan said in a credible imitation of the Colonel. "It'll do."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Wow... that's really good." Trinity said with a slight giggle. "Still, seriously... tell him huh?" she pecked his cheek and smiled. "I suppose I can leave whenever you're ready." she put her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. "You know before we head home we can be delayed a little... I don't think we've done it in your office or mine yet."

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

He chuckled, "I'll let him know. You got to admire his gusto. He has taken a lot of pride in the position. And... let's take care of buisness before pleasure shall we?" He lowered his voice conspiratorially, "And we can break your office in properly shall we?"

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Deal." Trinity said with a grin. "Although the house is more 'ours' now that Jena and Olivia are moving to their own place, Jena's fast, I should have had her build our outbuildings." she held onto his hand. "So, the Narlins... how do you think it'll go? Should we bring a 'peace offering' or something in case?"

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

Ethan shrugged, "I don't know. Narlins are hard to figure sometimes. They like their ceremony, and tradition, but they can see right through bullshit. Might be best to approach it as one officer to another appealing to duty. Beyond that, if I had to guess they will say yes. If nothing else out of a sense of honor. What do you think?"

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"I would hope so. We do need them. I do still have the 'Black Card' grandpa Nick gave me. If we need to address concerns that honor alone won't pay." Trinity replied. "Or we could offer to name our first born after Magnus."