Let Them Come

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Dominus

Re: Let Them Come

Post by Dominus »

"And you think your way is the only way?" Dominus said and shook his head. "You may win today, you may lose today, but... in the end, I still win."
Lord Dominus

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca smiled sweetly, and closed the channel, "We got work to do." She had moved to the tactical position while they were talking to Dominus. "I'm reading weapons fire near Sickbay 3."

Valeriya Lyashev

Post by Valeriya Lyashev »

"What a pompous ass." Val said with a disgusted muttering of Russian swear words under her breath. "Are we boarding the station sir? Ma'am?"

"If we need to..." Nick said and glanced at the schematic. "Think if I were beam in some explosive gas and then make a quick in and out beam in, light it up and blow up the main Ops... it would actually work? Or was Old Lady T'Ver paranoid about me back in the day and put in the really really good fire suppression system?"

"I've only worked with you once so far... and I would have upgraded the fire suppression..." Val said with a smirk. "Respectfully of course sir." she gave Becca a wink.
Agent Valeriya Lyashev
Naval Intelligence Operative
"Designer genes in designer jeans."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I doubt it," Rebecca said over her shoulder. "It's not like Nicholas spent that much time on the station." She moved to the science station and entered commands. "I think I have located Jack. I got a bio match to his last transporter signature." Entering commands a schematic of the station with a red dot indicating Jack's location appeared on the main viewscreen. Around him were several green dots that suggested allies as many more green dots converged. "I spent some time on that station, I might be able to tap into the comm system. Maybe we can talk to them."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Make it happen." Nick said as he looked at the status monitor on his chair. "Once we get solid transporter lock, beam them aboard and let's get to a safe distance... then... we deploy the Marines and make his life hell so he can't follow us."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

She shook her head at Nick. "I'll see what I can do." He fingers tapped the controls, "I got us into the comm panel nearest Jack. I can't get a transporter lock. There is a temporal variance of 15 milliseconds. You're going to have to send in the Marines with transport enhancers to compensate for the temporal shift. It shouldn't effect communications."

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Send a couple in, we're going to need to be fast, once that section he's extracting from the starbase is free, they'll be able to lock in a few minutes, once it's within their firing arc." Nick said and nodded his head. "He's using a trick he learned when he was on the MacLeod. Ejected a section of the ship when it was boarded, got the VIPs to safety. Considering how many he's got in there, once we have pattern enhancement, we should get everyone in go."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Done," Rebecca said. There was a moment and then the viewscreen switched to reveal Jack and a trio of women, and Kahn hovering around him. One of the women looked part Klingon, and decidedly ill.