Venomous Problems

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Roland K'meck

Re: Venomous Problems

Post by Roland K'meck »

"Cardassia stands by the Alliance," K'meck assured. "We have issued a similar kill on sight order for Dominus, and are prepared to aide anyone attacked by the Brethren."
Roland K'meck
Cardassian Ambassador to the Alliance
Former Starfleet Engineer: USS Erebus

Ezekiel Ryder

Post by Ezekiel Ryder »

Zeke finally spoke up and nodded his head. "And the Xenex Defense Force will also keep an eye on things, what we lack in large capital ships, we make up for in smaller scouts. He's had it in for our planet and with the Brethren, the Xenexians are not going to stand by idly, even though just saying their name makes some of them shudder." he sighed. "Dominus' people were seen near Calhoun, at least according to one of my men there, I'm still waiting on more details."
Commander Ezekiel Ryder
House Condacin - Xenex Defense Force
CO XDF Calhoun

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Do you think he’ll try to make a play while Kinsey’s off world?” Bells inquired thoughtfully.

Ezekiel Ryder

Post by Ezekiel Ryder »

"Anything's possible, with or without Dominus, the Brethren have wanted Xenex wiped out... only reason I'm here is to get some of those defense ships we were promised." Zeke replied. "Kiera and our mini me's are prepping for the worst."
Commander Ezekiel Ryder
House Condacin - Xenex Defense Force
CO XDF Calhoun

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece bit her lower lip. "If you ask... we can probably spare the Athena. If you can crew her that is." she looked at Bella and Jon. "Athena's been refit and repaired... although she's the only other Erebus class we've got that's battle ready, but we could station her in the Xenex system. I know it feels weird but... she's not my ship anymore. This Administration is my ship."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support