The Gathering (Carried over from old forum.)

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Ethan Talon

Re: The Gathering (Carried over from old forum.)

Post by Ethan Talon »

Ethan chuckled, "Well, that is probably true. And let's be honest. That's good news for me. I would be fine with eight or so young ones." He shrugged, "That of course is up to you. If it's just one, I'll be happy too."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Eight or so... " Trinity gave him a look. "I'm a woman not a cat. I don't have litters." she chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Well, I really thought I was going to be pregnant after you left for Vulcan. That was our first time without protection... " she whispered. "We'll have to keep trying. Work work work.."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"A labor I'll gladly shoulder," he said with a grin.

"Oh get a room you two!" Aimee exclaimed.

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Maybe we will." Trinity said with a saucy look as she rubbed her leg against Ethan's under the table. "I wonder how Ethan would look in a kilt..." she mused as she took a bite of a potato.

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

Ethan rolled his eyes, "No thanks. I'm not in to wearing skirts."

"It's not a skirt," Aimee countered.

Ethan smirked smugly, "Except that it is. If that's what you want to do more power to you. I'll support the decision. It's just not for me. Besides, who would want to see my hairy, white legs," he added logically.

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"They're like shorts without a center piece." Trinity said and shrugged her shoulders. "Although will you tell big o' Angus over there that he's less manly because he's wearing a 'skirt'?" she teased and poked his ribs. "You do know they're not wearing anything under them... "

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"I didn't mean it that way," Ethan grimaced. "Besides I don't wear shorts either. What in the hell are they doing?"

Aimee shot a glance over her shoulder. Kilted men, and a few women were piling up sticks. They shouting amongst each other in excited happiness. "Nice segway into changing the subject. It's a bonfire I should say."

"For what?" Ethan demanded.

"How the hell should I know? It's not like I was going to let some Scots catch the Idun on fire. Probably just light and heat for tonight."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Well those bigger logs... look like caber logs... heh... how much weight can you lift with those new arms?" Trinity said with a slight hum.

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Well, my left is the arm I was born with. As far a maximum strength," he shrugged. "They are about equal. I carried a 90 pound sack of cement out to the corral the other day. I needed to set some posts."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity gave Aimee an impish look. "That'd be fun to see wouldn't it?" she said with a laugh and kissed Ethan on the cheek. "I won't make you caber toss... I must say this is a lot more fun than I realized it would be. And this food is amazing."