The Gathering (Carried over from old forum.)

Old enemies rear their heads, new threats make themselves known, and an old hub of craziness is the center of it all.
Malcolm Foster

Re: The Gathering (Carried over from old forum.)

Post by Malcolm Foster »

"Oh all over, family moved quite a bit but... actually m'boy... we're kin, we're both part of Clan Donald... MacDonald... whatever yuir callin' it this week. Never quite liked the Mac part, always thought we should have had french fries as part of our crest. Grew up across the street from a McDonald's... m'mother always tried to get the MacHaggis on the menu." Malcolm said with a smile. "I knew your grandfather, complained about my hair every time he saw me. Of course at that time it was orange and brown and I had a huge motley mess of curls."
Malcolm Foster
Vice President, Terra Alpha

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"My aunt married a sasanach, named Foster," Dougal started. "My grandsire disowned her for her trouble."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Malcolm Foster

Post by Malcolm Foster »

"Aye, she was my mum... and she was a bloody hellcat. Wasn't just her marryin' outside of the clans, but she had me before the weddin'." Malcolm said with a smirk. "Although technically the Fosters have been part of Clan Donald in the past, the far past, so not entirely Sasanach... but my father was one. My aunt tried to make sure I stayed as close to my roots as possible. Was focking 10 when she put me in a kilt with the whole kit. Until I stabbed wee Paul MacDonald. My blade was plastic after that."
Malcolm Foster
Vice President, Terra Alpha

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Ach no!" Dougal exclaimed. "That's how ye ken yer a man when ye take a dirk without crying aye!" He chuckled.

Turning to Ethan, "I ken you are looking for volunteers. It's kent well what General Mattis is doing. Aye lad ye have me sword, an young Janet Murray here'll be me XO."

Ethan glanced at Trinity with a raised eyebrow. "And here I was prepared for a hard sale." Chuckling he extracted a hand. "Welcome to the 82nd Colonel."

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"If only the Tribe was as easy to convince." Trinity whispered and extended her hand to the Colonel. "And welcome to the family. It's not just something we say we mean it. From the top down to the newest buck private, you're family. And in particular, my family. I'll be handling a lot of the day to day admin work, so I'll get to know every single person in the 82nd."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Oh they will," Ethan replied. "I'm willing to bet they have to come to terms with it on their own."

"Aye, I ken Sam Two Trees. A bonnie wee fighter. Good lad," Dougal added. "Ye tell 'em the Scots 'ave already agreed, an' they'll come around lass."