The King is Dead, Long Live the King

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kahlina Starbreeze

Re: The King is Dead, Long Live the King

Post by Kahlina Starbreeze »

"Thanks. My security should have stopped him, now I don't know who to trust." She sighed heavily, "I fear another civil war is coming. Perhaps I should step down. There's no shame in it."
General Khalina Starbreeze
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel
Narlin Ambassador to the Terra Alpha Alliance

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Don't resign... personally... I think the Emperor's still alive." Arisu said. "A body was never recovered. It just feels fishy and look... I've been involved in my fair share of death fakings."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Kahlina Starbreeze

"They found his DNA in the vaporized wreckage a week after your ships found it," she said. "But, here's hoping. I am starting to wish I had never accepted Magus' offer to work me into his family tree. That's a secret so don't go around blabbing," she said with an ironic smirk. It was actually mostly common knowledge, but no one questions an emperor in matters like that, and no one dared speak it aloud. "Life was so much simpler as a soldier."
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"It usually is... which is why I'm simply myself and not 'Director Lei' anymore." Arisu said. "This is much closer to what I enjoy doing. But... like Nicholas always told me, sometimes leadership is put upon us to teach us and to do something with that'll benefit people, even if it's a short term thing."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Kahlina Starbreeze

"How about we trade?" She said with a smirk.
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Hey the last Lei that became Empress... it didn't work out that well." Arisu chuckled. "For the moment we're going to keep a team on you, just in case we can't trust your own people, which is bullshit..." she rolled her eyes. "A part of me does wonder if you'd be safer on Terra Alpha but I think for stability it's best if you remain here. I have at least a couple of Jase on the Shadow team, in case Becca Talon needs me back there, but for now... I'm going to keep a close eye on you."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Kahlina Starbreeze

"I'd like that," Kahlina said and closed her eyes. "I'll get you compensated from the treasury okay?"
"Lady Breezecroft"
The Duchess of Kormel