Smooth Criminal

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bellatrix

Re: Smooth Criminal

Post by Bellatrix »

"On the subject of my heir," Bellatrix started, "we do things a little bit differently. When Kat decides she is ready she will challenge me. If she kills me, she takes over the role of
master, and will take on her own apprentice. Eventually her apprentice will challange her, and the cycle will be complete. Dynastic rule doesn't really work under our system.

"And, my gadget will destroy her, but, she's useless with it. You are right that she will not be bent to my will. In all honesty I don't think my truth serum, nor mind tricks will yield much fruitfulness in the future. My presence confuses her, but I don't think I could earn her trust. I cannot emphasize with her. I would kill her, but as it is she is worth much more alive. A literal King's Ransom. She is after all Alliance royalty. Granddaughter of your counterpart, and married to my counterpart's son. I figure I can get six maybe even ten ships from them. With their AI technology I won't have to seriously deplete my Vindicator crew to man them."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"How many ships do you need before you feel as if you can leave my employ?" Dominus inquired. "Not that I am anxious to get rid of you."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I would say at least thirty. I think I can win some over to my side once I'm there, but I have to show a legitimate position of power first."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I have access to fifteen cruisers and light cruisers, old Starfleet stock but more than serviceable, computerized systems could handle most functions." Dominus replied. "Find a suitable buyer for the prisoners and they are your's. I may even round up an extra one or two if you can break Magus."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"If we defeat the Alliance we'll have access to hundreds of ships, and their ship yards. I can build me an armada and crush any opposition I meet. You talk of the future Dominus, but you are terribly shortsighted. I'm here for the long haul."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"You... don't understand just how dangerous they are." Dominus said with a slight wince. "Listen... I love your enthusiasm and I have never found a Rebecca Sandoval that is making me as hard as you're making me with this talk of defeating the Alliance and taking what's theirs... but..." he shook his head. "I held Pythus Sector for decades and now I lost a base that I maintained for decades, I lost prisoners and slaves and colleagues. Before that Jackson lost two bases because of them. When they put their mind to taking out an enemy they will not stop and they have been uncannily successful. You may have hurt them, but they will rally. That's why I speak of corrupting the good Colonel. Get her on your side, infiltrate them from within. Who better than someone they love and care about? You think you can't... oh babe, I think you're wrong. You're the most effective one of you I've encountered. A few came close, but they lacked a certain brutality that you have turned into an art form." he smirked. "Besides, if it's simply ships you want, there are a couple realities I can give you access to, getting them back may be tricky, never managed to get more than a few through at a time, but you're a fucking genius." he patted her shoulder. "Although I think what you want deep down, is a Nick Ryder that matches your ferocity. I've been at this a very long time, longer than many of my counterparts. I'll be honest, I want to be the last one standing. All these alternate realities, I wish I never lucked onto the way of traversing them. I want them all gone. I want one reality and I want to be the last man standing."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"So, what you're saying is that all of this is just a colossal waste of time? It does explain why you wanted that weapon."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Not at all, although I had hoped she had more information about that weapon, would make my work much easier. I've only managed to eradicate two galaxies and it took considerable work and effort and time." Dominus said and gave her a wicked look. "Although it did have one benefit, proved to me that you are not just any other version of yourself. And we do have common hatred targets... namely Julie Lei's. I am shocked your's is so difficult to remove. I will allow you to... practice on this reality's Julie Lei. As long as I get to watch. Even better, she's ready to die... if it means something, although I want her to suffer. I want her to beg for the release of death and be denied. I did that to another reality's Julie Lei, kept her alive for nearly six months, there was so little left of her at the end. Excellent closure though."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Like towards you, I don't hold any animosity towards this realitie's Julie Lei. She never stabbed me in the back."

She sighed, "You have proven yourself a valuable ally, but if you decide to destroy my reality, you will be my enemy as well."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I'll allow your's to exist... that I promise." Dominus said with a nod of his head. "Tell me something... as we both have some connection to the Iljuna... I wonder if you have experienced the same vision I have. I saw Earth cracking nearly in two, fires, rains, floods, utter glorious chaos, people begging to be saved, the rich, the powerful all brought as low as their most common man or woman, all were equal and in that moment... I brought them in two by two into my human zoo as they watched all the death and destruction of their world. My ships rained hell down upon the planet, finishing the job. And and I saw my hand snuff the final embers. It was a violent and completely orgasmic experience. I was like a god. I also saw someone else beside me who relished the chaos. I think that was you."
Lord Dominus