Smooth Criminal

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bellatrix

Smooth Criminal

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix approached the Erebus wearing an EV suit. Silently she glided up to the airlock. Prying the cover to the control mechanism she inserted a computer chip, which light up, and the LEDs blinked in a series of strobes as the embedded program uploaded itself into the Erebus computer to override the airlock sensors.

Entering commands the doors parted with a hiss of escaping air. Stepping inside she stowed the RCS pack on her back.

Once inside the ship she stripped off the environmental suit she adjusted the stolen Alliance uniform. Her hair was pulled into a neat bun that resembled Rebecca Talon. Intercepted codes gave her basic access to the ship.

It only took a moment to for her to find the main sickbay. She assumed that would be where her target would be. Sickbay was dark when she entered to give the patients there an opportunity to sleep.

The doctor on duty, a very young, and honesty quite handsome human Male with dark features stood and approached her, "Can I help you Admiral."

"No, you cannot," Bellatrix replied. With that she used the ijulna to choke the doctor. His ragged gasps were mute as his eyes bulged and blue tinged lips made a silent "O" for breath. After a few moments he made one last galvanic twitch, and hung lifeless in the air suspended by the ijulna.

Bellatrix concealed the doctor in the office so as to not elicit immediate outcry. Bellatrix then moved from bed to bed until she found Trinity sleeping peacefully in the far corner.

Bellatrix nodged her awake, "Good morning Colonel.
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Re: Smooth Criminal

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity groaned as she was nudged. "Not now Ethan... still stoned..." she muttered and rolled over on her other side. She opened one eye and saw what she thought looked like her mother in law and groaned again. "I'm fine mom in law..." she flexed her new hand. "Let me get back to my dream... was making my old hand into 'Thing' from Addams Family..."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Let's go daughter. Command needs to debrief you."
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity sighed and nodded her head. "Well they're going to have to debrief me without my briefs on because I have no idea where they put my clothes." she said and lifted herself off the biobed. "Command and their debriefings... " she muttered and slid into a pair of slippers. "Things are always so huge."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix glanced around and went to a nearby replicator and returned with a new, crisp Marine uniform. "Dr. Ryder wanted me to fetch your hand as well. She wants to study the kliden wound. You wouldn't happen to know where I can find it?"
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Medical stasis storage I guess." Trinity said as she pulled on her uniform. "Or just ask the computer." she blinked a couple of times as she tried to button her uniform blouse, having to rebutton a couple of times. "God I'm stoned... this debrief should be fun... next Christmas's blooper video..."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Excellent," Bellatrix said. She turned and entered the morgue off the back of the sickbay. It only took a minute of digging through drawers for her to find it.

With it in hand she returned to see Trinity fully dressed. She set the hand down on one of the medical trays, and rifled through the hyposray until she found a tranquilizer.

Loading it and adjusting the dose, she approached Trinity. "You are such a lovely woman. It's too bad you won't be marrying my son. Regrettable really. I have a confession for you Ms. Talon." Bellatrix leaned in conspiratorially and whispered, "I am not Rebecca Talon."

With that she pressed the hypospray against Trinity's neck and pressed the injection stud. Her counterpart's daughter-in-law crumpled to the floor.

"You are way too trusting. You all are in this reality. Computer execute a complete ship wide level 1 diagnostic, authorization Talon-41-Green enable."

"That procedure is not recommended. Interruption of sensors, shields, and propulsion immanent," the computer resisted.

"Override."

"Security protocols have been overridden."

"Enable," Bellatrix ordered.

Immediately the Erebus shuddered, and the lights flickered. "Bellatrix to Vedicator. Two to beam up."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

Dominus was waiting for Bellatrix to arrive, he had to admit, for as much venom and hatred she had toward him, so far she has been one of his most effective agents. Sitting on his 'throne' command chair, a young Rexi Rigan from another reality bound at his feet and serving as a footstool, he propped his legs on her back and reclined as he watched his monitors.

"Lord Dominus... Bellatrix is arriving with Colonel Talon." one of his armored guards said into his ear. "Shall we let her into the throne room?"

"Of course, she's earned an audience." Dominus said as he stood up and handed the young Trill's leash to the guard. "Put this back for now... my chambers, I may need to blow off some steam later."

"As you wish." the guard replied and walked the young woman out of the throne room.

Dominus smiled as he saw just how quickly she had been broken and accepting of her fate. Soon this reality will fall like the others, it will break and it will accept him as their ruler... just before he applies the mercy stroke.

"Ah, Lady Bellatrix... I trust your mission went smoothly?" he said with a wicked grin.
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Trinity was being supported by two of Bellatrix's own troopers whom themselves were flanked by herself and Donovan.

Bellatrix threw the severed hand at Dominus, "Your sick memento. Of course this went smoothly. These Alliance types are just as bad as Starfleet. Kumbaya, and love and peace and all that other bullshit."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"No kidding... they've had a couple of shots at me... I'm still here. Granted a couple alternates down, but they weren't from the strongest realities." Dominus said as he looked at the hand. "Pretty fingers... certainly got those from someone else's genetics." he held up his meaty digits. "Excellent work... restrain her, revive her and then collect your bounty. What DID I pay for the girl anyway?"
Lord Dominus