Smooth Criminal

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bellatrix

Re: Smooth Criminal

Post by Bellatrix »

"I have not, but to be honest with you my connection with the ijulna since I got here has been chaotic to say the least. There is a lot of competing influences, and I have to wonder if not being from this universe is confusing things a bit."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"It does confuse our senses... but that's why I've taken the time to attune myself to his reality's iljuna, it doesn't like those of us but we can assert ourselves inside of it. I found that other's pain helps, especially those attuned to this reality's Iljuna... " Dominus said and and crossed his arms. "Wonky connection or no, you do seem to be far more effective than most of my other Ajem warriors."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I'm Rebecca Sandoval without the inhibitions and self-doubt that hold her back. Don't get me wrong, she has done well for herself. But, she worries too much about others, and it holds her back. Diminishes her potential. Much like this realitie's Nick Ryder. It's not the first time I have thought of this, but I think we may be the best versions of ourselves. The light and the dark."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I have considered that, I've met too many Dominus' that are just... far more extreme or far too weak, I'm more of a balance. Of course, the more cannon fodder that looks like me the longer I stay alive." Dominus replied and smirked. "But this reality's Nick Ryder and Rebecca Sandoval for as held back by their emotions and fears for their loved ones and friends and their work, they are far more capable. I have never lost bases in other realities so quickly than I have to them." he shook his head. "They are a challenge to be sure. I did manage to give them a lot of doubt and issues simply torturing that Solara girl. Their anger clouds their judgement."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"It can cloud ours just as well. The trick is to harness it and use it against our enemies."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"You and I should train together... I normally do not allow others in my private training sessions, but for you I may make an exception." Dominus said and looked at his fingernails. "So, are you going to ransom young Mrs. Talon or torture her? And do you want the young version of my mother or do you think they should both be sent to our enemies as reminders of what happens if they do not submit?" he looked at her. "Perhaps having her mate with the Emperor would be too... weird. The more I think about it. She's still a version of my mother."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Tell you what, kill the Narlin Male, and his pup. Breed his wife, and I will take the Talon and Kellow women. If I can turn Ms. Talon all the better, if not I'll ransom both of them. They ought be worth something to someone. Of course you could do the same for the Emperor, but I don't know that the Narlins have anything you want."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"But the Alliance would pay. I think I will bed his wife personally, haven't had a Narlin in some time. Let him watch, that'll break his spirit. The child... perhaps a slaver would take it. Pity that we lost that Vinelli woman's business, she was always good for buying children of any age, paid well too." Dominus snapped his fingers. "That's it... do we still have access to time dilation technology, the same that Vinelli and the Imperium were using? Age the child to something more useful, train it to be an assassin, and let the child kill the Emperor and his wife if she doesn't produce."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

She smiled, "Your mind is perverse. Do what you want, but don't forget the old adage: k.i.s.s. Keep it simple stupid."
Consort of Dominus