War Room

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonathan Price

Re: War Room

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Which reminds me, been a while since we've checked in on Inara. Jack's capture and the whole Dominus situation has kind of distracted me." Jon said with a shake of his head. "It's no excuse."

"From my reports, she's pretty much like Solara, holed up at home, hardly goes out unless Eli is with her." Nicole said and tapped her stylus against the table. "What does trouble me... what is he planning next? Hard enough to predict the actions of a mad man but we got hit hard and Sharpe far exceeded her bounds." she looked at Bella. "I've gotten a request from Noella St. James to move Julie Lei elsewhere, her mother, Ambassador Sasyaki isn't really keen on taking her off world, but... guess where she wanted to relocate the former Empress?"
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella raised an eyebrow, “Where?”
First Lady Isabella Price

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"New Georgia." Nicole replied with a raised eyebrow. "And by Nicholas' expression... that's not a great idea is it?"

"Ajem are there... Becca and Liv went there to rattle Underwood's cage a bit, figure out what she knew but... heh... yeah. Not a good idea. Julie stays here. We send her there, she's a dead woman. Ajem seem to hate her." Nick said. "Could be because she screwed them over."

"I didn't approve it but... St James seemed rather pissy about it... so we'll see what happens, but it does seem like there's a hit list. Your father. Julie. Colonel Talon." Nicole said. "I'm... rather worried about everyone's security since we have almost no chatter."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Lei goes nowhere.” Bella said firmly. “Jack and Kinsey picked a great time to disappear. Unless we should be worried.”

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

Nick raised an eyebrow and checked his communicator and pulled up Jack's contact and saw a brand new updated photo of himself and Kinsey. "Nope... they'll be back soon. This was updated a couple days from now. Jack isn't our only strong telepath you know." he replied. "It was kind of weird when we mentioned Cece that she was like 'no, she shouldn't see what I saw'. As if our girl Cece is such a delicate flower who hasn't seen untold amounts of depravity with her own eyes and mentally. Now the little Carly, hell to the no, and the law does stand that Carly isn't to be used for anything until she's at least 18."

"Still... bloody lovely time for them to go on a romantic trip." Jon said and took a swig of his tea.

"As if there's ever a really 'good' time? Course the last time we went on a romantic trip, a planet got trashed." Nick winced.
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

:twisted:
Last edited by Kinsey Calhoun on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Maybe they should stop vacationing abroad." Isabella offered. "No we don't want Kinsey to think we can't survive without her. It'll go to her head and we'll never hear the end of it."

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Quite right... well, it's hard to argue with the fact that Jack and her have saved our collective arses more than once. Besides, hard to keep a man with a time pod from using it, especially one that can hide itself and appear when he wants it to. And it's a bloody TARDIS most of the time. You're not British but that show was like... 'ours', Princes, Kings, Queens, Princesses, Dukes and Duchesses all had little bits of it. I confess, I was never a huge fan, but you can't come from the UK and not know of the Doctor. Although what I've found... our fiction has become reality and perhaps was always reality that was just... retold as fiction."

"Use the Force." Nick said as he levitated his kilden.

"EXACTLY." Jon snapped his fingers. "And... bloody hell, I had a thought... Dominus... he's basically Nicholas. That means there are some similarities. Right?"

"I suppose... but he's nothing like me." Nick replied.

"You think guys with laser swords are cool right?" Jon raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah... what geeky kid who grew up and saw that for real wouldn't think that?" Nick said.

"Perhaps... perhaps he's as driven by fiction as we are. Think of it... where would Dominus even get the concept of multiple realities and not only that, but also work with various versions of himself and others he's close to... sounds like a bloody comic book." Jon said as he tapped fingers against the table.

"Or cartoon... or TV show..." Nick rubbed his chin. "Might be onto something Jon. Knew Bella didn't marry you for your looks."

"Ahem well... they sure helped." Jon blushed.
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Now that we established that I married a nerd shall we call it a day?” Isabella inquired.

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"One more matter..." Nicole said as she looked at Isabella. "Given that you're more than simply the First Lady, I wonder if it would be... appropriate to give you a license to kill. Technically put you as a part of the Intelligence council. That way if you need to take action... you have the jurisdiction to do so, besides self defense."

"Not a bad idea." Nick agreed. "And as part of the Intel Council, I second that." he looked at her and nodded his head "You'll never quite be able to get out of it, parentage notwithstanding, you still had access to everything I worked on, all my files. You know things that others shouldn't. Be reasonable that you can defend yourself without it bringing heat. I think we're done being diplomatic when it comes to the Ajem'dasis."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate