War Room

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Nicole Decker

Re: War Room

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Of course ma'am." Nicole nodded her head. "Anything else?"
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“No that’s all.” Isabella said as she walked to the elevator eager for Solara’s debrief.
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

Jonas was sitting with Solara, a mug of hot tea in one hand and a hypospray for the headache in the other. "Here... should help... at least until your sister comes in..."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara grumbled as she took the hypospray and injected it’s contents. Her head was still a jumbled, throbbing mess since Bartyn. She was nowhere near ready to sit a five a debrief. When Decker has shown up she wonted to tell her to go away but she didn’t have the energy to fight. The longer she sat at that table waiting the more she regretted the decision.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

Jonas sat close to her and held her hand under the table. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "When this is over... we're going home and soaking in that jacuzzi. Maybe we'll throw darts at a picture of Bella." he teased.
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

"That sounds nice." Solara said with a small smile. "As long as you're naked."

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Deal." Jonas whispered and cleared his throat when he saw Isabella give them a look. "Just ah... planning a meeting. Uhm... you're not invited."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara laughed softly, "Smooth."

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Like butter." Jonas chuckled.

"Riiiight..." Nicole gave Jonas a side eye and shook her head. "Xenexian humor I take it?"

"Something like that." Jonas said and glanced at Solara. "I think they expect you to tell them something."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

"Maybe if I was actually asked a question I would." Solara retorted as she took a sip of her tea.

"Don't pretend you don't know what we want." Isabella said with an annoyed sigh.

"You don't get to demand anything else." Solara said coldly. "If your husband wants to ask me as question then he can ask me himself or the intel officers but not you. You can sit there and listen."

"Solara-" Bella began but the cold glare Solara gave her was enough to make her fall silent.