War Room

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonathan Price

Re: War Room

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Jonas, if you need any..." Jon started to say but was cut off.

"We'll be fine." Jonas said as he stood up and took Solara's hand. "Let's get out of here... I think a drink is entirely in order."

"Director... Nicholas, can you both remain here after they leave?" Jon asked as he stood up and saw Jonas and Solara to the door. "Still... call me if you need anything."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I’m sorry.” Solara told him softly as she and Jonas left.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Don't be." Jon said reassuringly. As the door closed, he turned back to the table. "So why did we have Solara telepathically interrogate Bartyn?"

"Perhaps the thought was that since Solara is Cross's daughter, that he'd somehow be receptive." Nicole said as she loaded the video footage. "Clearly he had no such 'good' feelings toward her."

"I'm still a bit intrigued by the fact that he's partners with a K'n'zy that beat Dominus and yet here he is working for another Dominus." Nick said and made a few notes on his padd. "Which makes me wonder if Dominus is the one who controls how these people move between realities and will only let them return once they've fulfilled their bargain."

"That is troubling... although... to change the subject slightly... since when has Solara not felt like a part of this family?" Jon asked. "What the bloody hell happened? I thought we all bonded after Thessia?"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Bella sighed softly, “Don’t read into it she’s probably pissed at me but the out bursts...those were new.”
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Didn't quite seem like 'our' Solara." Jon agreed.

"Of course, a rookie telepath going into a very intense individual... it's going to be overwhelming." Nick said and sighed. "So... now that we know what we know..." he looked at Bella. "Ideas?"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I would like to know why Bartyn is helping Dominus if he cares as much about K’n’zy as Solara suggested.” Bella said thoughtfully. “Could he be a double agent?”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Or is he simply saving his own arse?" Jon thought. "He works for Dominus so that Dominus doesn't attempt to do whatever that failed Dominus couldn't do? And I despise saying that name three times in a row..."

"Given that we've survived him twice... have to wonder if all that was on purpose. If he wanted things to go down as they did. Get us paranoid until we turn against each other and he can just roll in and wipe us all out, clearly he's been testing us all. This latest... it's rattled all of us. My dad, Trinity, the crew of Sigma and dad's security team... it's a lot of death and close to home. Look at how we're treating Bartyn..."

"You think he wanted us to capture him and do what we did?" Jon inquired.

"Stands to reason... someone like Bartyn would rather die than be captured." Nick said and crossed his arms. "I think Cece or someone needs to do some mental shit shoveling... and the fact that he's an Ajem, he could have wanted someone to get in his head to corrupt them."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Shit.” Bella swore. “And I handed him Solara on a silver plater.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"You had no idea and she was the nearest telepath." Jon said and sighed as he held her hand.

"I think we'll need to watch Solara closely." Nick suggested. "At least Jonas seems to be pretty much her constant companion, which is good. He'll report anything extreme. I hope."

"As do I. She must believe that we care about her, gave her my 'bachelor' condo." Jon said with a slight wince. "I call her every other day or at least I'm leaving messages. Thought perhaps this would get her fired up again, she barely goes out since we got back from Thessia."

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“I think Jonas has something to do with.” Bella said sadly. “He was on Xenex when the Brethren attacked. I think Thessia reminded him of it.”