War Room

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Nicole Decker

Re: War Room

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Well that helps a little..." Nicole said and put her hand on Solara's. "You did what you could. If you do think of anything else that you saw... please, contact me directly." she handed her a small card. "That'll get you past my assistant and directly to my communicator. I'm not Sharpe, I'm only a bitch if I have to be. Jon knows what I am talking about." she gave him a look.

"I am sorry for all of this Solara." Jon said as he walked over to her. "I did not mean to see you pushed to do this, but we needed some answers and clearly he isn't talking and is incredibly dangerous to keep around."

"He's an Ajem assassin... of course he's incredibly dangerous, he's Clint without any kind of morals or scruples, he's like K'n'zy without the overt sexuality." Nick said as he crossed his arms.
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Solara

Post by Solara »

“What aren’t you tell us?” Bella inquired from across the table. Solara kept touching her mug with both hands after each question but never took a drink. Kinsey possessed the same habit when she was trying to avoid saying something.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Solara said touching her mug.

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"You're touching your mug and not drinking." Nick said as he gestured to her hands. "Kinsey does that when she's not trying to say something." he sat back down and sat across from her. "Listen, we're all family here... and we'll get through whatever it is."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara snorted, “I’ve never been apart of your family. I’ve always been on the outside. A misktake. A product of your sons death. A tool but never family.”

“Solara.” Bella said shocked.

“No not even you or our father and your mother...I remind her everyday of what my Mother did to your father. So why shouldn’t I want to keep the fact that some version of my parents are together and happy?” Solara inquired angrily as she pushed back her chair and stood.

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Wait... Bartyn and a K'n'zy are a couple?" Nick nearly fell off his chair as he looked at her and shook his head and waved his hands. "Solara, when the hell have we ever not treated you like family? I made my peace with Marcus and with K'n'zy and if Bella made you feel like a tool, I'll have words with her later..." he cleared his throat and looked at her. "But if what you said is true... there's another K'n'zy that's probably even more vicious than your's... or maybe the same vicious but without Jackson." he rubbed eyes and shook his head. "Certainly don't need her in this reality... Dominus is bad enough, now this Bartyn..."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Solara

Post by Solara »

“She beat Dominus.” Solara said sounding almost proud about it as Bartyn had. His memories of that night played through her mind making her temples throb. “He is afraid of her. Bartyn is hers.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Well that's... interesting." Jon stroked his chin. "Our Kinsey can be scary when she wants to be, too bad she and Jack are entirely off the grid." he chuckled. "Have Kinsey threaten him. Although given that he seems to 'know' who's who... I wonder if that's why he... did what he did to you Solara. Revenge?"
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I don’t know.” Solara snapped then sigh suddenly feeling tired as she sank back down into her chair and held Jonas’s hand. “I’m sorry Bartyn’s thoughts are still in my head. I...I don’t know if seeing me challenge him reminded him of her or if he just wanted what wasn’t his. I’m not sure but I think Bartyn might careful her like Jackson did me. I wouldn’t label it as love but maybe the closest thing to it they’re cable of.”

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Perhaps." Jon said and looked at her. "But it's filling in some of the gaps, we're seeing more of his motivation, he's a nihilist and a sadist but it's interesting that he's been defeated in other realities, and yet this son of a bitch... no offense to your mother Nick..."

"None taken." Nick nodded his head. "I'm sure if he's that bad, his parents were worse." he closed his eyes. "I was just looking forward to getting to know that younger version of my mom..."

"Well take it from the son of a bastard and a bastard's wife... parents don't always mean the child will turn out evil or good or whatever. I am nothing like my father and nothing like my mother." Jon replied. "Course maybe I'm how I am to spite them... " he looked at Solara. "Of course, your actual mother did attempt to reform herself and your father... is still someone I am proud to have as my father in law."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Solara

Post by Solara »

And neither were there for her not growing up and not now. It was always clear where his favoritism lay and she didn’t blame him all things considered.

“Jonas why don’t you take her home-“

“Don’t tell him what to do!” Solara snapped, the look in her eyes mirroring Bartyn’s. The look quickly faded, replaced by exhaustion and she let out a sigh of resignation. “Fine.”