War Room

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Nicole Decker

Re: War Room

Post by Nicole Decker »

Nicole looked at Bella and scooted her chair a bit closer to Solara. "Take your time... I don't confess to know what it's like to be in the mind of someone like that, but whatever you can tell us, impressions, doesn't have to make sense straight away." she sighed. "Did you get a sense of where Dominus is?"
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara stared at her mug for a long moment before finally shaking her head no.

"No...there was a meeting with Dominus but I don't know where. Before I could press it his memories shifted. He didn't intend for me to see it."

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Any other impressions?" Nicole asked as gently as she could. "Anything could be helpful, people... background chatter?"
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara rubbed at her gently rubbed as her temp a she sifted through all the memories that had flooded her mind. Memories that still lingered vividly in her mind.

"His memories were brutal and remorseless." Solara said picking up her mug in both hands as if the warmth could easy the pounding in her head or make her relax. "They went by to quickly..."

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"That brings up another question... Bartyn... easier to... sanction him or do we keep him for further intelligence?" Nicole questioned.

"I have my opinion on that matter." Nick said as he sipped his coffee and leaned against the wall. "But I'm sure I'm not impartial."

"We have a missing Marine... could be Barytn has nothing to do with that." Jon said and looked at Solara. "If anything comes to you... you'll tell me or Director Decker... okay?"

"There is another possible option... is Cece available or is she still busy? Her telepathy could be useful in making sense of what Solara gathered." Nicole inquired. "Safer for Ms. Ryder to go through Solara's head than it was for her to go through Bartyn's."
Nicole Decker

Solara

Post by Solara »

“No.” Solara said sharply. “I mean I don’t want her seeing the things I saw. He killed a good number of Selenes in increasingly creative ways. I also...I don’t think she would enjoy his sexual habits either.”

Solara wasn’t being entirely honest about her reasons. She didn’t know why she couldn’t seem to bring herself to mention his relationship with K’n’zy. Exploiting that relationship could help them turn Bartyn. If he really cared about protecting K’n’zy as he said.

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"I'm sure she could manage... " Nicole mused, "But if you say so."

"I guess this is confirms that Dominus has a way of getting to and from other realities with ease." Nick said as he put his mug down. "How did Bartyn get a hold of that tech... is it something he carries with him or is it like something on as ship?"
Nicole Decker

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I don’t know.” Solara replied taking a sip of her tea.

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Anything else that might help us? No matter how small?" Nicole said as she studied her expressions. "Don't mind the President Emeritus' questions about tech... we'll find that out soon enough. There was a woman that looked like Admiral Sandoval, did he have contact with her?"
Nicole Decker

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Yes she was at the meeting with Dominus.” Solara told her with a nod of her head. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help. I told Bella I didn’t know what I was doing.”