Family Reunion

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Ashley Walker

Re: Family Reunion

Post by Ashley Walker »

"How magnanimous of you," Ashley said dryly.
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Marissa Windsor

Post by Marissa Windsor »

Marissa sipped her tea and smiled. "Well, I could just be a bitch and not do a bloody thing about it, but I am still your sister and I love you, even if we go together like fire and petrol. Always have. Although just before you were lost, we were slowly working on mending it... or was that just your way of making yourself feel better about taking that assignment out in Pythus, far away from the family?"
Queen Marissa of the House of Windsor
United Kingdom, Earth

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I was. It's going to take time, though. There's years of resentment and anger towards you. Hell, I don't even bloody trust you after the stunts you pulled!
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Marissa Windsor

"Oh do grow up Ashley... I did." Marissa said with a half smile. "We both pulled stunts against each other. We were how old when we last saw each other? You and I were the most desired women in Britain. Both in line for the throne. I just relished it more than you did. I will admit, I was never quite satisfied. But losing pretty much everything in the early days of the Imperium War... changes a body. And makes one realize that if you want something you need to do whatever it takes to achieve that goal." she looked Ashley in the eyes. "The people did love you once Ash, but they respect me. Besides, I am still trying to find my mate... I may have to... " she made a shuddering sound and rolled her eyes. "Date a commoner, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. As should you. At least to keep the wolves at bay." she looked at her over her tea cup. "You're still a bloody beautiful bitch and this is a planet filled with..." her eye caught a couple of men in the corner of the cafe. "Rather interesting looking male specimens. Besides... the line could end with us or our cousins... and do y'really want Poppy's little tarts inheriting the throne?"
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"I'm right here," George said. "There's still three of us."

Marissa Windsor

"You may be in line but Ashley IS before you after all." Marissa said and smirked over her tea cup. "Although I am entirely shocked you haven't sired a little bastard yet, of course we were all taught the proper protocol... pills for all. Although I really did hope husband number two would have lasted. I must have a type, the type that shoot blanks."
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"Traditionally speaking it goes to the oldest living male heir," George said dryly.

Marissa Windsor

"Until most of those oldest living male heirs continually abdicate to their wives." Marissa cleared her throat. "That was changed nearly a century ago, maybe longer. Now it is simply eldest. Why be sexist darling?" she winked her eye at him. "I suppose you are still in line of course, but when have you ever held a position longer than a few months? You get bored and move on. How many 'loves of your life' have you had? I even planned weddings and then... pfft... of course I should talk, but there are far more girls than men since the Imperium killed most of them or they died in Starfleet service."
United Kingdom, Earth

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"There's no need to get into a bloody pissin' match about this. Marissa is the eldest, and George you never wanted it."

George sat back defiantly in his chair and folded his arms over his chest, "That's true. I just wanted her to know that her position isn't so secure as she thinks it is. So, far what you have done," he said to his eldest sister, "has been for the betterment of the crown. But, you are ambitious, and you are cunning, but not so smart as you think you are. I'm not going to sit by and let you do something that is dangerous, treasonous, or not in Ashley's best interest."

"George I can take care of myself!" Ashley scowled at her brother.
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Marissa Windsor

"Treasonous? What is so treasonous about wanting my sister back at the palace?" Marissa said and sighed. "Look... I'm not going to bloody fight, but I can make a decree that you get your tiny arse on the ship with us and go back home. I will... I will even let you go back here after the coronation and we ensure that our people will not be wasting their lives. But I will not sit by when these attacks happen around you. The Narlin emperor's ship was attacked, he's dead Ashley... maybe they're going after royalty of some type, whatever it is, I will not see you captured again. Or any of us."
United Kingdom, Earth