Wish You Were Here Then

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Wish You Were Here Then

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey raised an eyebrow as she brushed his hair back.

“I’m not surprised. Though I have feeling your step mother was a mission.” Kinsey said as she straightened. “I leave you for five minutes and you’ve done an hours worth of work already. Anything else we know?”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Beyond that fact that he killed Julie Lei..." Jack said as he shook his head. "Grandmother Anjali paralyzed his arm in the battle. I am almost tempted to leave it, let him figure out things." he looked at Kinsey. "Seems like we missed a few things during our vacation."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I won’t lose sleep over her loss. It almost makes me want to let him go but I liked Leo.” Kinsey said frowning down at Bartyn. “I imagine Clint is pissed. Though him and another one of my counterparts...we’re sure by tossing him somewhere we aren’t about to suffer from her wrath?”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"She's too busy, hence why I think he hooked up with a counterpart of my mother." Jack said and 'accidentally' stepped back and stepped on his hand. "Oops..." he said with no hint of sorry in his voice. "Besides, I have this feeling that someday we may need some psychopaths to sic at Dominus or whatever else... and we'll be glad we left him alive. And no I'm not taking him where and when I took Jackson. Although he too is on my 'break glass in emergency' protocol." he handed her a padd. "This was a protocol designed for you luv... or rather your 'other' in the event she got too hard to keep frosty or she figured out how to crush starships like toilet paper tubes. This outpost was Romulan War era, when they where literally throwing everything at everyone, it's so far underground at a certain point the transporter beam gives out and it literally dumps him into a lift and takes him the rest of the way. There is preserved food stuffs and food replicators and enough old clothes and bedding and such to keep him comfortable for the rest of his life and out of our hair for the rest of our's and believe you me lover... we have very long lifespans if we treat ourselves right. You do realize your cells regenerate faster than a baseline Terran? Benefits of living in a harsh environment, your body adapted to it. So in a good environment that isn't so rubbish with sandstorms and rocks and the like, you and I could get very close to the double century mark, of course, given our lifestyles, I would be more than happy hitting the century mark."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I figured out how to crush starships like toilet paper tubes.” Kinsey replies with a raised eyebrow. “Maybe when he’s settled in I should talk to him. I’m interested to know why he’s here especially if he has this relationship with a counterpart of mine. Dominus hasn’t hid the fact he hates me. Maybe Bartyn can shed light on that too. Might give us an edge.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

Jack gestured with his hand and nanotech particles began to rise from the floor and formed a kind of harness to secure Bartyn. "There, that should hold him..." he tapped his forehead with his fingers and woke him up.

"What the fu... Jackson? Oh... no... you're the geeky one." Bartyn said with a sneer. "And you're the domesticated one."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey snorted she would hardly classify herself as domesticated. Even with children she was still a bit on the savage side.

“I’m also the one who can rip you into pieces with a thought.” Kinsey replied nonchalant as she took a step closer to him. “We would have had this conversation sooner but I’ve been...away.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Having more babies?" Bartyn teased. "Y'know K'n'zy's mother always said never to have more kids than arms."

"As if you or she truly know her." Jack said,

"You'd be surprised." Bartyn said with a smile. "Oh the things your counterpart, my K'n'zy is capable of. Of course, the bitch is always working, always busy, always dominating someone or some place, have to get my kicks where I can. Dominus won't touch her reality, I doubt she even really knows I'm gone."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I know she does.” Kinsey replied looking him in the eyes as if she could see right into his soul. “Just like I know you speak in half truths. She might be busy but you steal your moments and she knows your here because she sent you.”

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Yeah... right... well... you Xenexian chicks, one taste is all it takes and we dumb males get obsessed." Bartyn said and looked at her. "So why'd you wake me up or is this where you do the deed that Jacko's old man and his bestie didn't have the balls to do?"
Bartyn the Ronin