Wish You Were Here Then

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Wish You Were Here Then

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Thank you.” Kinsey said kissing him on the cheek. “Really should be going and as much as I want to stay here...I have feel we should go back to our time.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Yes... we can't spend all our time back here." Jack said and held her hand. "Still, it was a great date night. Haven't done the whole go out and shag in a strange bed thing in a long time. I have this feeling that people missed us."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Shag?” Kinsey said with a raised eyebrow. “You humans and your slang.”

A bottle of homebrew lifted up and floated after them as Kinsey and Jack walked towards the tavern door. She took hold of it as they stepped out into the predawn. A part of her wanted to stay and find out more her mother. Another wanted to grill her father until she understood why he had let her go. But those answers wouldn’t come from this version of him. Those answers were in the future and she needed to talk to Keira.

“Do you think that blood sample is going to answer anything?”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Well it would explain why the markers in your blood and our children's DNA are not in Kiera's or her son with my nephew." Jack replied. "Typically psionic ability comes from the mother's side of the family." he looked at her. "You certainly got more than your psionic ability from her."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Oh,” Kinsey inquired, grinning.

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"You certainly got her... ahem... physical attributes." Jack blushed slightly. "From what I've seen of your presumed mother, I always assumed it came from your father's side. The angular features, the long legs, the jawline. That hair." he chuckled and grinned at her. "Like I said, a lot more things are making a lot more sense. Remember, I studied you quite extensively. Especially after we knew there was a duplicate of you, I made damn sure I could identify you even if it was something minute. Do you know that you were about an eight of an inch taller and slightly heavier due to your bone mass being a healthier density, presumably because you ate more Terran food and replicated with the supplements and such. She would have had a broken hip by the time she was 70 the way she was living. Possibly crippling arthritis. Those sky high heels she loved to wear and the fact that she was on her knees a lot, her knee cartilage was already deteriorating. She'd be walking with a cane or need replacements by the time she hit 45-50..."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Thank the gods I never found heels appealing.” Kinsey said with a pain expression. “And you know with how intensely you study me I should be creeped out. Tell me Doctor Ryder given the new data you’ve been presented with do I need to take my clothes off for the exam or can I leave them on?”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Oh certainly clothes off." Jack teased. "Although I will be honest, your legs look great in heels, but with our lifestyle and all the running and action we get into, I certainly don't want to have to see you limping through your sexy mature years. But it is funny... both you and your mother have got your mates entirely smitten. Magical Xenexian... know what I mean?"
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Jackson!” Kinsey exclaimed as she playfully whacked him. “Maybe we’re just good at picking mates.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"I think that is entirely the case my love." Jack said as he pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. "And you know what? I think your father may not have had a choice in the matter. If you are anything like your mother, there is no way in hell he would leave her willingly. You do not leave a woman like that on a whim. I won't lie, she's an intoxicating, attractive woman and I probably would have asked her out if she had deemed me worthy to even acknowledge."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius