Healing...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bartyn

Re: Healing...

Post by Bartyn »

"I have a few things to take of here... then I'm going home." Bartyn said and looked at the bottle. "You sure you want me to keep this murder weapon?"
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara shrugged, "As long as you don't waste the whiskey that's the good stuff."

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"I won't deny it was you that gave it to me." Bartyn said and held it up. "You sure girl?"
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

"Jesus Christ Bartyn I don't care." Solara snapped. "By the time anyone comes in and sees it I'll be gone. Do whatever you want. Bash your own head in with if when the boredom gets to you. I really don't give a fuck."

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Then I do suggest you leave... " Bartyn replied. "I'm not planning on staying here much longer. Go before you're implicated."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

"I plan on it." Solara said matter of fact as she stepped through the door.

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

Bartyn waited until she was gone, he finished the bottle and shattered it across the bed frame, gathering some of the pieces he could use as weapons, but what he really needed was another piece of metal to combine with the cap he had from before, now he had a tool he could use. He pressed the metal piece he fashioned into a surgical blade and cut the fake flesh in the back of his thigh and pulled out three small capsules each one containing a micro explosive. Placing them around the door frame, he then used the metal blade to activate the small blast cap timer. Pushing his bed against the wall and crouching behind it to act as a shield, he quickly gathered the pieces of the bottle he could use and put them in his pockets.

5... 4... 3... 2... 'boomph!' a muffled explosion removed the hinges and the lock. Allowing him to kick the door open and despite the alarms going crazy, he was free.

"This is Bartyn. Extract." he ordered into a small communicator that was in one of the capsules he removed from his leg. Once he got out of the door, the beam captured him and he was gone before the security forces were on him.

--

Walking out of the small bathroom on his cloaked ship, hidden in the pine bluffs, Bartyn was in his usual assassins uniform and his weapons attached under his robe like outer coat. He contemplated just leaving, but he did want to cause just a bit more drama before he left. Solara did touch a bit of him and he smiled as he knew how to 'repay' her for the escape. He'd take out two of the people she seemed to detest the most. Isabella and Selene. Settling into his cockpit, he set a course for their homes, it was early enough in the morning they would no doubt both be there, even when word of his escape hit them, they would most likely shelter in place. But he knew exactly what their homes were like, because he scouted them when he first arrived. He knew their defenses and he knew that his DNA and retinal scan would get him through their defenses. Of course... he would never let them see him.
Bartyn the Ronin