Healing...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonas Calhoun

Healing...

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

Jonas didn't waste any time getting Solara back to their condo. He was still kind of upset with Isabella using Solara that way, he knew they still had issues together but it didn't sit right with him at all. Taking off his jacket and holster, he opened the fridge and looked around.

"We have a serious lack of homebrew or wine or beer or anything... got some... week old grape cranberry juice..." Jonas muttered. "I'm still pissed at Isabella. And that briefing... grozit... why the frak didn't they just call Cece or someone else in? Like you're the only damn telepath on this planet. "

"Knock knock..." Kassie's voice said at the door. "Hey, Nick thought you could both use this." she had a couple bottles of wine and take out in a bag. "No I'm not stalking you, I just didn't expect you two to actually drive back here."

"Not everyone has limitless resources to waste on transporters." Jonas said.

"Uhm dude... you're Secret Service, you can beam wherever and whenever you want. This isn't Xenex." Kassie said and glanced at Solara. "Hey, Nick told me to tell you that if you need to just vent... he'll pay for whatever drywall repairs."

"How generous." Jonas said as he opened the bottle of wine. "I trust you're not staying Kaine."

"Nope... my husband wants me home... " Kassie smiled and tapped her wrist watch. "He worries. Jonas... take care of her huh?"

"That's my job and my pleasure." Jonas nodded his head.
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Re: Healing...

Post by Solara »

Solara followed Kassie back to the door and quickly locked it behind her. She eyed the wine and take out with disdain. Did they think sending it would make her hate them less.

“They could have sent liquor and vegetarian.” Solara said with disgust as she sniffed the air. “I watched a man flay another and cut the meat into steaks. I’ll pass on the food.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Actually there is vegetarian." Jonas pulled out a box that looked like stirfry with a meat substitute. "I'll share." he winced. "Seriously? Bartyn did that?" he shivered. "I can always send out for our usual order at the liquor store." he said while uncorking the wine and pouring her a glass. "We'll work our way through these by the time the other stuff arrives."

Jonas handed her the glass and looked into her eyes. "At least Nick meant well, not mad at him, but I am still mad at Isabella. I'm not going in tomorrow. Or maybe even the next day."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Or ever.” Solara said and down the glass of wine. She pushed the glass aside and reached for the bottle. “She has her favorites. Put that order in this stuff is too sweet for my mood.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Right." Jonas said as he pulled up the menu on the small console on the counter and placed the order. "Done..." he took the glass and downed half of it. "Yeah, a bit on the sweet side..." he put it down and wrapped his arms around her. "Well, it's not like I really need the job, I only went back because Eli wanted me back at the Compound. And Kinsey of course. She's still my best friend, but you're my priority. Tired of people hurting you because of their own agendas."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“And you’re mine.” Solara said possessively as she took hold of his chin and pulled his face closer. Solara pressed her lips to Jonas’s in an aggressive and possessive kiss.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Sounds good to me." Jonas said as he got into her kiss, it was aggressive and possessive and he really didn't mind. "As if you don't make that abundantly clear every morning when you're pretty much using me as your Xenexian body pillow."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Right now I’d like to use you for more.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"I think I'd enjoy that more than you just layin' on me." Jonas said and ran his fingers through her hair and looked her in the eyes. "I take it gentle is out the window hmm?"
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“It is.” Solara said looking into his eyes. “You can make love to me later.”