Healing...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Bartyn

Re: Healing...

Post by Bartyn »

"I'm assuming your K'n'zy was just as much of a freak as mine." Bartyn said with an eye roll. "The things that woman could do with just her mind... " he cocked his head and shook his head "Yeah... well... wasn't by choice. Woman practically tied me down, had her way with me and well... never stopped. Crazy woman." he chuckled. "But she's in my head and I can't get her out. So... screw it, let her stay in there. Not like I found better and believe me I tried. Hell, she even gave 'em to me."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Could almost be sappy.” Solara smirked taking another swig. “I’m going to ask you something and I don’t want you to get your panties in a bunch. I think we’ve already established these conversations are between us...What would it take for you to tell me where Dominus is?”

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Pfft... not gonna work kid." Bartyn said and took a swig. "I tell you, you tell someone else they make trouble and then I got a hit squad out on my ass the minute I get out. He's got people everywhere." he leaned into the window. "Ever since he lost Starbase Hel, he's been a lot more secretive, hell I doubt even the rally point I had is even there, I go through relays then he tells me. Man's crazy and nihilistic but he's not stupid."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara swore as she took a long drink from the bottle. She thought Bartyn was holding out on her but maybe he really didn’t know.

“What if I gave you Selene?” Solara offered. “You’re smart. Smarter then Dominus and I doubt as loyal as you are to K’n’zy that you don’t have a way to keep tabs on him even in here.”

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Selene... shit, I'm not suicidal." Bartyn chuckled. "There's nothing you can offer me that I can't get on my own. Then I'd need to owe you, I don't like owing anyone anything."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

“The only thing I want is Dominus dead. Every last version of him.” Solara replied coldly.

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"That'll be hard... there's millions of him and he's smart enough to use holograms and clones and expendable versions of himself." Bartyn said. "But yeah, I don't like the guy, but I'd rather have him as an ally than an enemy, watching him murder of two of my counterparts was not my idea of a good time."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

"Having his dick in my ass and his name carved on my back wasn't my idea of a great time either." Solara said angrily as she got to her feet. "You know what I'd hoped you were different after looking inside your head. After having your thoughts bouncing around in mine but I was wrong. You're nothing but a fucking coward. I don't know what K'n'zy sees in you that would make her trust you with the safety and security of her reality."

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Not a coward, tactful, careful... I don't take risks I don't need to, nor do I try to do stupid heroics. It's kept our reality safe so far. But whatever you wanna think kid." Bartyn said as he took a final swig and passed the bottle through the slot. "You and your man better get goin' while you can. Thanks for the drink."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

"Keep it." Solara said dismissively as she took another swig and sat the bottle on top of the security station. Half way to the door she paused and turned back to Bartyn. "I hope you make it home someday Bartyn and I hope it's not with Dominus."