Healing...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonas Calhoun

Re: Healing...

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"I dunno... actually be more than just whatever we are? I mean, you're probably my most steady girlfriend I've had in centuries... feels like at least." Jonas said and smirked. "Course if you don't care about 'official' that's fine... as long as we're doing whatever it is together."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Are you asking me to marry you?” Solara inquired with a raised eyebrow. “I mean we’re living together and sleeping together. That’s pretty official.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Maybe I am. I know you always sorta worry that I'm going to somehow leave you and shack up with Kinsey or find another version of your mother. I'm not. I kinda want to give you that stability. Everything else can go to hell, but I won't." Jonas said and put his hands on her shoulders. "Just something to think about. You say we should go, I don't really have that much I care about here, besides you."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara looked into his eyes and smiled. Bartyn was wrong about Jonas and she’d known it when he’d said it. She did t have to fuck him to distract him from what she’d tried to do. Jonas would probably have supported her anyway. That was what love was even though if it was still a foreign concept to her and her knowledge limited.

“Yes,” Solara said softly still holding his gaze.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"So yes... you'll make this official or yes we should go?" Jonas asked as he took a step closer to her
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Yes to both.” Solara grinned.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

Jonas scooped her up and kissed her passionately and smiled broadly as he set her back down. "So... I suppose I can give you this..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. "I don't really know jewelry and I don't really have any family heirlooms. But I saw this and I thought it looked like our eyes."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

She took the small box and opened it to reveal an amethyst gem get in silver. Tears started to form in her eyes and she wiped at them.

“How long have you been planing this?” Solara inquired as she looked up at him. “I didn’t know you felt this sure about us.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"I'll be honest... I woke up one day, you were next to me and it just... all clicked. Jack has Kinsey, Bella has Jon, Selene has Clint, Nick has Alice, better together than apart. Never really had that before." Jonas said as he held her hands. "Besides, this thing with Bartyn... I can tell he's messing you up inside, he doesn't matter. He's a dick copy of your dad."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I have more in common with Bartyn then I do with my father.” Solara said with a shake of her head. “The longest conversation I’ve had with a verison of him was with Bartyn. He’s always focused on Bella or Kaitlin. I’m not like them.”