Healing...

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonas Calhoun

Re: Healing...

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"You know the name of Selene and Clint's dog... it's... Couh'losoyn. Best I can muster in Standard. Solara and Jonas Coulsyn?" Jonas chuckled.
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Bullshit,” Solara laughed. “I refuse to be named after a dog. We’ll stick with Calhoun.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Fair enough. It's a good place, at least it was good to me before..." Jonas said as he kissed her lips. "You know... as much as I missed home, I think I would miss Terra Alpha if we ever left it. Just need to find our part of it. Some place a bit more private... where we don't have neighbors that complain when I'm making you scream..." he wiggled his eye brows. "Good thing everyone's at work..."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

Shortly after noon Solara finished packing her one bag and left Jonas to pick up a few missing items. Before heading back to the condo she made a detour to the hospital and up to he secure wing. She wanted to see Bartyn one last time before they left.

Solara left her bags at the door and removed two bottles of whiskey. She didn’t know what kept compling her to see him when the person she should be going to was Clint or even Jon. Solara wasn’t sure how he’d take the new of her engagement. Would he be happy or would he even care? She new Jon would be happy and she still wanted to apologize for her behavior during the meeting she just hadn’t been able to bring herself to do it. Instead she was about to share another drink with Bartyn.

Stepping into the holding area she spotted Bartyn pretty much where she had left him. She didn’t say anything as she walked over and placed the bottled in the food slot and then sat down on the floor. The light sparkled off her ring as she opened her bottle and took a swig.

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"You're back." Bartyn said flatly as he took the bottle from the food slot. "You must love this shit or you own the distillery." he said as he uncapped the bottle and took a swig from the bottle. "Normally never touch it." he mused as he looked through the window. "So... you going to try and read my mind again? Or you looking for more answers, because I'm not giving you anything else." he took another swig. "Either you really hate your real dad or you have something to tell me or ask me that you're pussying out on doing with him."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Just shut up and drink.” Solara said with a eye roll.

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Bossy... bet your boyfriend let's you wear the pants if your default is 'shut up and drink.'" Bartyn chuckled. "I like ya... when I escape, I won't kill you."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

“How considerate.” Solara said dryly. “It won’t matter Jonas and I are leaving. We’ve had enough with the Alliance and my sister. If you feel the need to come after us the shits on you. I’ll kill you and I won’t pussy foot around it like Bella or Selene.”

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

"Good to know." Bartyn said and looked at her. "New ring?" he mused. "Don't tell me... boy toy proposed. Sap."
Bartyn the Ronin

Solara

Post by Solara »

“And I didn’t even have to fuck his brains out to make him forget about you.” Solara smirked as she took a swig from her bottle. “Post engagement sex was amazing though and there isn’t anything sappy about being bonded to a person. You’re bonded to K’n’zy whether you want to admit to it or not and I’d hardly call either of you saps.”