Options... All of them Bad

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Tereska Kellow

Options... All of them Bad

Post by Tereska Kellow »

Teri was moved into a small room, stripped and a collar was locked around her neck and cuffs on her wrists were chained to a point on the wall. She glared at the masked trooper securing her, a part of her wanted to lash out at him, but it wouldn't get her far. There were too many around and if she did attempt escape, they could kill Magus and his wife and child or worse. She wouldn't be blamed for anything bad that happened to him. A part of her was glad that she couldn't see the faces of the troopers who stripped her and scanned her, presumably looking for any hidden weapons.

Next in the room was Trinity, she was stripped and scanned just the same, a collar went around her neck as well as her right and left arms were secured. She had a similar defiant look and it was very clear that woman was her counterpart's great-granddaughter. What she didn't expect to see where numerous old scars and wounds on her body.

Magus's wife was brought in and similarly stripped and secured with a collar and shackles. Eventually they were left alone and Teri shook her head as she looked at the other two women. "So now what do you think they're going to do?"

"My guess? We're being transported to be sold. We're all on the same wall. If they were going to execute us, then they wouldn't bother to keep us together like this. I'm guessing that Bellatrix made a deal with Dominus and got us all." Trinity said and sighed. "Probably want to see which of us will make better breeding stock." she said with disgust.

"Lovely... " Teri muttered. "I hate being naked." she felt a chill go through her and couldn't really move her hands enough to warm herself, the chains kept her in a standing position, she could slouch a bit, but any more and she'd hang herself. "You both seem more at ease..."

"Back in my old timeline... I spent almost a week mostly naked and covered in mud outside a compound we were trying to retake, slowly but surely setting explosives and hiding in a drainage ditch." Trinity said with a slight wince. "For a while there we were running out of supplies and we wore whatever we could get our hands on, modesty wasn't exactly a luxury we could afford. I wish they would have removed that thing from my neck... itches like hell."

"Would help if I could." Teri said and looked at Magus wife who looked exhausted and was having trouble staying awake. "You okay your highness... all things considered?"
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space

Dominus

Re: Options... All of them Bad

Post by Dominus »

"Don't bother expecting an answer." Dominus said coldly. "I drugged her up, she was too... feisty." he gave her a look and smirked. "I had plans for all three of you, but I changed them so you'll be given to Bellatrix to do whatever she wants. I'm keeping Magus. You may be sold. You may be brainwashed. You may just be kept as meat or spare parts."

"Where's the child?" Teri asked.

"None of your concern any longer." Dominus said. "Besides... six to nine months from now... " he chuckled as he gave the Empress' butt a smack. "If she survives."

"Bastard." Trinity grit her teeth and glared at him.

"Haven't had a Narlin in years... too tall for me." Dominus laughed and crossed his arms. "Pythus is a large and dangerous place, you'll never be found once you're in the wind."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix entered the room, but didn't give the women any indication that she saw them. She was gleefully looking down at a PADD. "Dominus did you see this? It worked better than I had hoped. I thought it would disrupt their legislative system, but it's devolved into honest to goodness war." She laughed and finally looked around. "So what did you do to the Narlin wench?"
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Oh doped her up, had my way with her a half dozen different ways, she cried each time." Dominus said with a laugh. "I've got the footage playing in Magus' little cell. Either he'll break or he'll get angry and I can put him in my fight club... he's huge, been looking for a good mountain of a man to fight." he looked over Bellatrix's shoulder. "Are they riding unicorn crabs? I have to make a trip there someday... unicorn crabs... the Creator was smoking something when he created THAT planet..."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

She laughed, "You know I think you're right. You should have seen that big oaf when I showed him this. He broke down and cried like a baby. Whatever you did to him broke him." She laughed again, "Truly pathetic. You won't see me in that position."
Consort of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I had her blubbering 'Dominus is my God'... it was hilarious." Dominus said with a laugh. "Oh I don't doubt I'd ever see you like that... you've achieved the nihilist goal... nothing matters and no one. The sap actually thinks she matters." he shook his head. "So what you think you'll get for the lot of 'em? Or you piecing them out?" he shrugged his shoulders, "Not that I really care, just curious. The whelp is being kept in stasis, until I can find the right programmer, maybe in a few years if we haven't entirely annihilated the galaxy, we can age him and release him and really throw politics into turmoil."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Hmmm... I have an idea." She approached Trinity and pinched her chin between a black leather gloved thumb and forefinger. "Let's make a deal," she glared menacing at Trinity. "You choose Talon. Choose whether I ransom you back to your people, or keep you here with me. Just so you know, I will do the opposite to your friend here."
Consort of Dominus

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

"So either I go home and she doesn't?" Trinity said and glared at her. "You even have to ask me to choose? Think about it LeStrange... President Price read me Harry Potter too... " she glanced at Teri and the Empress. "I'm a Marine, send the civilans packing."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Such a noble sacrifice," Bellatrix said with a chuckle. "What have you to say about that Ms. Kellow? Should I release you like our honorable Marine says? Perhaps, I could give you a kliden for Lord Raven to practice with.? Hmm?"
Consort of Dominus

Tereska Kellow

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"Yeah that'd be one sided." Teri scoffed. "You'll do what you want... you're only trying to give us the illusion of choice. Your buddy already raped the Empress. I'm pretty much helpless here. Don't think I haven't seen Dominus' crotch bulge around me... Oedipal Complex... look it up."
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space