Reassurances

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
A'mira Stormborn

Re: Reassurances

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Hello, Director," A'mira said. "I have a favor to ask of you. We're a bit shorthanded over here. You know, with Sharpe and her extra curriculars. We need help."
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"I'm not the Director." Arisu said and sighed. "I retired... was kicked out... take your pick of excuses. So what wunderkind did they manage to dig up to run whatever the hell they call it this week?"
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"Do humans not retain their titles as an honorary gesture? Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if Julie Lei ended up heading the department. She was invaluable during the Sharpe incident."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Doubt that, no one trust her, not really. Sure they may defer to her judgement and knowledge, but heading up OUR intelligence... fat fucking chance." Arisu said and sighed. "I suppose I will help... clean up Sharpe's mess. Then I'm done with the whole damn lot of it."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"A mess is an understatement Dir... Ms. Lei. How do you humans say it? Clusterfuck? There's no clear chain of command."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Yeah I'd say that about describes things." Arisu chuckled and sighed heavily. "I am positive someone stepped up though, like Sharpe did when I stepped down." she shook her head. "I suppose we should swing by the Mount, see what the hell is going on. Stormborn... suss out the situation, see who's barking orders and if their barking needs to be shut up or let to continue. Under no circumstances do I want my sister anywhere NEAR the Director's office and I don't want my favorite niece Olivia involved in this, she got out to raise her kids and have a life, I'm going to let her have what I can't have."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy