Reassurances

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Arisu Lei

Re: Reassurances

Post by Arisu Lei »

"For whatever it is worth, I will make sure that all of you are afforded land and comfort on Terra Alpha. If they do not, I will go up against them." Arisu said and had a darkly ironic chuckle. "Maybe they'll succeed in ending my violent life."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Golondra Windrunner

Post by Golondra Windrunner »

"That will not be necessary," she said. "I have contacts and friends on Terra Alpha. I'll land on my feet soon enough. I understand young General Talon was looking for Narlins to fill out his Narlin regiment. Perhaps that is where I will go."
Lady Golondra Windrunner
28th Countess of O'Granell
Earldom of O'Granell
Talaria

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"From one blood bath to another?" Arisu said softly. "Is that really what you want?"
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Golondra Windrunner

"Who says joining the General's militia is going to be a blood bath? Besides I have a duty towards the Empire. I swore an oath to protect it, an oath I have not been discharged from, and as long as the Empire is a part of the Alliance I can still serve. What would you have me do? I'm not much of a farmer, nor do I have any useful skills besides soldier, politician, and laird of my lands."
Lady Golondra Windrunner
Earldom of O'Granell
Talaria

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Your people are going to need a leader." Arisu said and sighed. "What do I know... I'm just an assassin who thinks she's some kind of space wizard."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Golondra Windrunner

"Unfortunately, they already do. And that was the problem. Magus' nephew actually had a claim to the throne. There was no other way he could have recieved such support."
Lady Golondra Windrunner
Earldom of O'Granell
Talaria

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"I meant you... or someone else. I'm sorry a part of me wants to nuke that bastard that killed Kahlina. T'Kir and Admiral Ryder were close to her and I was the one that supposed to keep an eye on her." Arisu said with a shake of her head. "I failed with SHIELD, I failed as a Jase... "
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Golondra Windrunner

"Or maybe you are dealing in things that are bigger than you and I," Golondra replied. "You didn't put the blade to her throat, and no one could have foreseen it. Least of all me. I miss her dearly. We served together in the Army. I was just some useless noble playing soldier. She had been fighting since she was thirteen! Salty as any NCO you have in the Alliance. Listen, if I didn't fail her, neither did you."
Lady Golondra Windrunner
Earldom of O'Granell
Talaria

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Bridge to Director Lei. You have a priority one message from Terra Alpha. An agent Stormborn wants to talk to you."

Golondra sat up, "Stormborn? I know her. She's a hell of an agent."
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"I'm not a Director any more bridge..." Arisu said as she touched the comm panel. "But put her through. I wouldn't really know her, that was after my time in the chair."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy