It Was Just a Quiet Morning

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Isabella price

Re: It Was Just a Quiet Morning

Post by Isabella price »

Bella slipped in and out of concousness as her body was moved out of the workshop. Every once in awhile she would mumble incoherently Jon’s name or trying to beg them to save her child.

By the time they got her into the medical shuttle she was out again. They loaded her and Jon up just as Selene reached them.

“Clint!” She yelled as the shuttle took off. She was covered in dirt and soot but other wise unharmed. “Bella and Jon?”
First Lady Isabella Price

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"They're in bad shape, I think... I think Bella was pregnant." Clint said as he put his arms around Selene. "It's like a nightmare... first Bartyn escaped and now this?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

“It was Bartyn. Rommie and I were going over the footage.”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Shit... how the hell did he escape?" Clint asked as he looked at her. "And where the everloving fuck are the other Secret... oh there they are..." he glanced around and saw Eli and RJ coming up from the garage.

"Yeah, he was definitely using a cloaking device and shielded missiles, we found part of the one that took out the kitchen in the garage." RJ said as he put his tricorder in his jacket.

"Sensor net lost track of him once he left the grounds, but the Theta Station picked up something leaving the system at high speed about 2 minutes after the last missile hit." Eli said and glanced around. "Anyone see Jonas? He should have gotten the alert blast too."

"Can Rommie manifest out here? I need to see what she saw." Clint said as he looked at the house, it was still his and Selene's first real home, he was so proud when Jon and Bella moved in. Now for all he knew... he'd lose them both. "A part of me doesn't give a shit about how he escaped or who helped, I want his ass found and I'm authorizing shoot on sight. Dead or alive. You get a shot to vaporize his murdering ass, take it. I want proof he's dead though. And if he killed my girl and her man... there is no where in the galaxy he can hide or any other universe."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

“Haven’t seen him.” Selene replied. “Rommie is running through data on the shuttle with Kaitlyn and Coulson. She can provide you with whatever data you want. Don’t be surprised if she grills you more.”

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Clint, Selene... " Eli said as he looked at them. "I'll help with the data collection, but I think you two should be with Isabella and Jon. Although when they wake up, they would be more secure at the Compound. As would you and Selene and Kaitlyn. Just my two cents..."
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

"I think in this instance you'd be right." Selene said glancing back to the two piles of rubble that use to be their home.

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"We'll get you back home eventually, but under the circumstances, until Bartyn is found and captured, Dominus is no longer a threat... we're going to need to keep the family close and everyone else closer." Eli said as he looked at what was left of Bella and Jon's house. "Although that may mean keeping some elements of the government in different locations. The Fosters need to be kept away from the Compound. The Light House might be the most secure facility."
Agent Eli Mathers

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

Selene nodded in agreement, “we’re headed to the hospital and Eli... see if you can locate Jonas. It isn’t like him to ignore a security call. Bartyn made a play at us it’s possible he went after Solara and Jonas too.”

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Or Solara let him." Eli said and glanced at RJ.

"Yeah... security found a bottle of Whiskey in the garbage outside the cell." RJ said with a slight wince. "Found bits of glass in his cell."
Agent Eli Mathers