It Was Just a Quiet Morning

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Isabella price

Re: It Was Just a Quiet Morning

Post by Isabella price »

"That was a missile." Isabella said as she tried to get to her feet. "Somehow it got passed the properties defenses. We need to get down to the shop."
First Lady Isabella Price

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Aye." Jon said as he wrapped her in one of his heavy leather lined bush coats. "And you said I was crazy keeping this... " he muttered and pulled out the closet door to use as a shield from any shrapnel from the debris that was still falling from what was left of their bedroom. "Run! I'll cover you... who the frak is shooting a missile at us? Don't we have defenses against that?" he said as they ran down the stairs, but were pushed back against the stairs when the kitchen exploded.
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

The force of the explosion sent Bella crashing against the stairs. She gritted her teeth as a wave of pain shot through her back and knocked the air out of her.

"Jon get up." She called trying to get back to her feet. They couldn't afford to stay there. One more hit and the house would come down on top of them. They had to get to the shop in the basement. "We have to move!"
Last edited by Isabella price on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"What? My ears are ringing... we have to move!" Jon said as he practically dove for the shop door, it was armored and once they were in the lower shop, they'd be safe. Relatively. "Oh shit..." Jon muttered as he heard the whine of another missile coming at them and shoved Bella through the door and closed it once he was in. "That was... " he was about to say 'that was close" when the warhead punctured the door. "MOVE!" he shouted as they ran down the steps as quickly as they could before the blast propelled them both into the workshop, sending bits of metal shrapnel, wood stairway pieces and bits of the armored door at them. Jon hit the computer console like a rag doll, an isolinear chip embedding itself into his leg and parts of the glass surface shattering around his body.

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

Fire licked the side of her face and neck burning flesh as she caught the edge of the explosion. The shockwave sent her flying into the wall next to the computer console and shrapnel peppered her body. She laid there in a heap on the floor unmoving a large piece of metal protruding from her abdomen.

Bartyn

Post by Bartyn »

Bartyn's heavy boots could be heard as he walked through the wreckage of Bella and Jon's house, his boots crunching the shattered glass from pictures that littered the floor and padds that were blown from their briefcases. He scanned the house and found them in the basement workshop, using the Iljuna he carefully leapt and landed free of the debris, the fires licking at the walls and burning the furniture at the base of the stairs.

"I told you... I would make you suffer." Bartyn said coldly as he saw Jon's eyes open. "It would be better if neither of you wake up." he said pushed the console that Bella was draped over so that she and Jon were laying together. "But know this... I beat you. I win." he walked over and picked up a bow and arrow that was clearly in a place of honor and snapped it over his knee as he threw it on the fire and leapt out of the basement. Leaving the First Couple to their fate.
Bartyn the Ronin

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Jon," Bella said her pain filled voice barely above a whisper. She couldn't move, her whole body felt like it was in agony, and the scent of burnt flesh filled her nose. She tried to open her eyes but they barely responded. "Jon," She whispered again.

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

Jon could barely open his eyes as he turned to the sound of Bella's voice. "Isabella..." he croaked and tried to move but he couldn't, there was too much glass and shrapnel, every move was painful. "Ca... can you move?" all he could see was a smokey haze, he wasn't sure if it was actual smoke or if his vision was messed up. Either way, he felt like he was about to die. "Hold... hold my hand."

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

Selene, Kaitlyn, and Coulson were in the workshop of the Cross house when she heard the first explosions and then the house shook. It had been a long time since she'd felt the sensation of bombs dropping over head. She pressed several buttons on the security console locking down the basement and scooped up Kaitlyn who started to cry.

With a baby on her hip and a growling dog in the background she rushed over to the computer console and brought up the outside security feed. Before another explosion took it out she caught a glimpse of the old house or what use to be the old house. Jon and Bella had been home she'd seen the bedroom light on. She fought every instinct that told her to run up the stairs and into the chaos but she didn't just have Bella to worry about.

Pressing a several a few buttons on the console she tried to send out a signal but long rang communications were offline. She switched to short range and sent a signal to their shuttle and to Rommie.

Seconds later Rommie flickered to life in Clint's office.

"Director Cross there's been an incident." Rommie began. "Emergency services have been dispatch to the Price and Cross residents and Secret Service has been notified. Security sensors indicate multiple explosions at both locations."

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

Clint was going between three different monitors. "The hell? What happened? Bartyn just escaped... we lost track of him... how we lost track of him, I have no idea, but heads will..." he looked at Rommie. "Wait did you say at our houses? Are Bella and Jon alright?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy