It Was Just a Quiet Morning

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Selene Cross

Re: It Was Just a Quiet Morning

Post by Selene Cross »

“No offense doc but she wouldn’t have come here.” Selene said and nodded at her father. “I know you did...she’ll probably figure it out on her own but they should be together when you tell them. I still remember what it was like losing Abigail.”

Khan Noonian Singh

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"I know... and I think Jon will probably take it pretty harshly... he was so looking forward to having a family." Noonian sighed. "Your little sister is doing well in case you were wondering. She's got your grip strength already." he put his arms around her. "This hurts my soul, nearly losing her and Jon. I care deeply for them both, so it was Bartyn that did it? You think being a Clint he'd have some affection for her..."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

“I doubt it.” Selene said leaning into him. “His favorite pastime is killing versions of me. RJ seems to believe Solara might have let him out.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"That... does seem logical." Noonian said with a nod of his head. "Perhaps they made some kind of connection when she visited him. Something that made him like her. Solara... is not your biggest fan."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

“So I’ve noticed.” Selene said mildly.

Khan Noonian Singh

"I'm loathe to even bring up the thought that Bartyn did this out of some twisted form of thanks..." Noonian said and put his arm across Selene's shoulders. "I am glad you and Kaitlyn are alright... and Coulson too." he glanced at the dog. "I may have Natalia and Nora move to the Compound, our penthouse at the Tower may not be the safest place if Bartyn is on a revenge trip. Or who knows... all I know is the defenses we put into the Compound after the incident and that Nicholas and I worked up after his return, it's a fortress. Bartyn wouldn't stand a chance in hell."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Selene Cross

Post by Selene Cross »

“He’s a coward.” Selene replied. “And I want Solara and Jonas found.”

Khan Noonian Singh

"We will." Noonian said as he nodded his head and kissed her forehead. "Between my father in law's death and this attack... the bad guys are certainly taking it out on the 'good guys'. So many horrible things happened this week, can barely keep up."
Noonian "Khan" Singh