Amarillo by Morning

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Angel Ryder

Re: Amarillo by Morning

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Before I had Trinity..." Angel whispered. "I was a pretty heavy drinker, both socially and alone. Thought my Augmented DNA would more than compensate and it did, but I relied on it too much. When I cut back, I used to get the shakes. That blend was the only thing that kept me battle ready."
Vice Admiral Angelica "Angel" Ryder-Morris
CO 414th Engineering & Planetary Defense Fleet
Flagship: TAS Kitea
"Perky is as perky does."

Ethan Talon

Post by Ethan Talon »

"Ma'am, I'm a Marine. I'm always battle ready."
Major General Ethan Talon
CO III Corps of the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet, that will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour, American Novelist

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"I know you are." Angel said with a wink. "Let's hope this doesn't go completely south. If it does, we fall back and get the fleet. Dominus and Bellatrix are giving us back our people or there's no deal."

Becky Sandoval

Post by Becky Sandoval »

"Admiral," the Ops officer announced, "A ship is approaching our location. Unknown configuration and make, but the the transwarp drive has a Federation signature.

Becky maneuvered herself to stand next to the tactical officer. "We're being hailed ma'am," Becky said her finger hovering over the accept button. "It is the I.S.S. Vindicator."

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Oh that sounds like... well... you." Angel said and took her center seat. "May as well answer her. On screen."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Well, that's a face I haven't seen in a long time," Bellatrix said over the screen, and I see you brought daddy along as well. How very touching."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Well he's the one that made this deal and you have enough of us Ryder women." Angel said as she stared at her. "I want my daughter back and Lt. Kellow unharmed. I don't know what the hell you did to my daughter, but I could feel it. So unless you want me to return the favor, I suggest you turn her over. We're giving you a capital ship which I really do not agree with... we don't bargain with terrorists."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Terrorist? I don't recall any kind of attacks performed by myself, that came with indiscriminate killings, nor with the intent to strike fear. No, no, no. This is war, and the Kellow woman is my prisoner. A prisoner of war."

Ethan stepped forward, not even bothering to conceal his rage, "Where is my wife? Where is Trinity?"

Bellatrix smiled, "The husband I presume. Interesting. You share many of my features, but your father seems all to familiar as well."

"Cut the games bitch!" Ethan growled.

Bellatrix smiled, "I might have to wash your mouth out with soap young man, and you're never too old to bend you over my knee." Bellatrix stood, "Admiral Ryder let's continue our conversation in person with the adults of the room shall we? Shall I expect you in a few minutes aboard the Vindicator?" She hesitated and smiled, "No, you wouldn't trust me to keep my side of bargain. Very well, I shall come to you alone."
Consort of Dominus

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"No tricks..." Angel said as she stood up. "Commander, send the coordinates to the Vindicator." she removed her glasses and cleaned them on her skirt. "And for the record, your boy Bartyn newly killed the Presidents Price. Killed my grandfather and four of his officers in a hospital. As one of my designers likes to say, if it fits but sticks you, then you did something to deserve it."

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Not my 'boy'," she replied. "Blowing up women and children for the fun of it is not my style. Talk to Dominus, or better yet, the Seig'ajem of your reality. That was my idea to kidnapp the Narlin Emperor." She grinned widely, "It thought it would destabilize their government. I had no idea that it would work that well. Civil War! Ha! Genius."
Consort of Dominus