Running

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Clint Cross

Re: Running

Post by Clint Cross »

Clint placed the inhibitor behind her ear and sighed. "You'll need to keep track of that one, until you're able to filter... although maybe a nice isolated place would be good for you and Jonas." he walked over to the security console and handed her a case. "Civilian phaser weapons, a shuttle, and emergency communicators. If you two are going to disappear, then at least do it smart."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara threw her arms around him in a tight hug. She’d felt his thoughts in that brief moment before all the voices rushed in. How could she have been so wrong?

“I’m sorry.” She whispered.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"It's alright... really." Clint reassured her. "Just don't be a stranger okay? I'll send you updates, but maybe it is for the best if you and Jonas head out, it's been one hit after another and I really don't want Dominus to get another crack at you. Condo'll be there whenever you guys get back." he looked in her eyes. "Just don't be like one of Jack and Kinsey's kids and run off an elope without at least telling me before the fact alright?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara nodded as she wiped at a tear.

“I will.” Solara promised.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Good. Now, I suggest you and Jonas get going before Selene gets here..." Clint teased.
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara nodded and took Jonas’s hand. She paused as they reached the door then turned back to Eli.

“Did you pick up my pen?” Solara asked him. It was her nice pen the one Jon had given her as a gift when she still worked for him.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Yeah..." Eli handed it off to her. "I know what it means to you. I wasn't completely inattentive."

"Just... be careful you two." Clint said. "And if Bartyn contacts you... contact us. Okay?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Thank.” Solara said kissing Eli on the cheek then she hugged Clint again. “I will...Dominus is afraid of K’n’zy and Bartyn respects her. I don’t know if you can use that in any way. He wouldn’t tell me where Dominus was but I have a feeling he might not have known.”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Wouldn't shock me in a way. After we've taken out two of his bases and really derailed his efforts, he's probably trying to keep mobile." Clint crossed his arms. "Of course if his K'n'zy was anything like the one we knew... but maybe... slightly more sane. Clearly she's got a handle on her power and she isn't Jackson's bitch."

"Had the same thought." Jonas said with a nod of his head. "I've known this reality's Kinsey since she was a kid and she wasn't anywhere close as fucked up as K'n'zy... I think Jack theorized that Dominus' fried her brain a bit." he sighed. "Look Clint... just put Dominus in a box. And by all means... call us. Wherever we are."

"Deal." Clint took his hand. "Listen, I would stay off the grid, don't make it easy for them to find you. Anything happens to Selene and I and Jon and Bella... someone's gotta take care of Kaitlyn."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I will.” Solara vowed. “She is my sister.”