Running

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Jonas Calhoun

Running

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

Jonas and Solara had left their condo, he had his badge and communicator on the kitchen counter with a letter of resignation on a padd. For the first time since he arrived on Terra Alpha, he sort of felt truly free. Solara at his side in the town car of his, he reached out and held her hand and smiled.

"So where to first?" Jonas inquired and then saw the Secret Service SUVs pulling up to the Condo in his rearview mirror. "Huh... wonder what they want?" he muttered. "They'll figure it out when they see the resignation letter and my badge. I hate quitting jobs, but this is worth it."

Suddenly the SUVs pulled away and one started to follow Jonas and Solara. "Seriously, take a hint..." he groaned and sighed as he pulled over and rolled down the window. "What is it guys? I resigned..."

"Step out of the vehicle... you two are being taken for questioning." an agent barked at him.

"Babe... what'd you do?" Jonas chuckled. "Listen Agent... we didn't do anything. Lay off man.'

"I won't ask you again..." the agent said as he hovered his hand over his sidearm.

"Grozit... " Jonas rolled his eyes and glanced at Solara as he got out. "Warned you to lay off." he said and gave the agent an uppercut to the jaw and got back in the car. "Buckle up... I don't even want to know... but I'm not staying to find out."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Re: Running

Post by Solara »

“I didn’t do anything.” Solara said as she glanced in the side mirror. “I had a drink with Bartyn but I told you that and that’s a bit excessive for a visit...unless Bartyn got out. But there is no way in hell he escaped using a bottle of whiskey. Not from that cell.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Well we've got agents on our tail... so something happened." Jonas said as he sped away. "I'm really getting tired of you being blamed when shit happens... " he said as he raced down the main street. Only to get another four blocks when they were barricaded in. "Oh GroZIT!" he slammed his hands on the wheel. "Eli and RJ..." he groaned as he saw them get out of the shuttle and walk toward them.

"Jonas... Solara... stop running and come with us." Eli shouted. "Don't make us have to stop you."

"Your call Sol..." Jonas said as he gripped the wheel

"Don't be stupid... just get out of the car... " RJ said with his weapon drawn. "Really don't want to have to stun your asses."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“This is fucking ridiculous! I swear to god if this is some stupid stunt my sister is pulling.” Solara said as she unfastened her set belt and got out of the car. “What the fuck Eli! I think I can leave town without having to ask my sister for permission.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"Yeah well... your sister isn't in a position to grant permission for anything right now. Bartyn escaped using your whiskey bottle somehow... blew up Jon and Bella's house." Eli said as he opened the door. "Now come on, we've got to bring you in."

"Bartyn escaped using a whiskey bottle? The hell kind of bullshit security we had for him?" Jonas said as he looked at Eli.

"I don't know how he did it... blew the locks from the inside and beamed out. Got to a shuttle or something he had hidden, blew the hell out of the old Cross house nearly took out Clint and Selene's place before he decided to run." RJ said and looked at them both. "And now you two are running... "

"Had no idea that happened." Jonas replied. "Look, just let us go... I quit the agency and I'm taking my fiance somewhere else..."

"Fiance?" Eli raised an eyebrow. "And you didn't even tell me that Solara?" he shook his head at them. "C'mon you two... let's just get this over with and you can be on your way... IF they decide not to charge you with aiding and abetting."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Do you really think they’re going to just let me go after all this?” Solara inquired as she gestured to the blockade.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"They better if they know what's good for them." Jonas said as he got into Eli's face.

"Stand down Calhoun." Eli said as he took a step back.

"You're just pissed because he cut through our guys like butter and we should have killed that asshole on sight." Jonas spat back. "And Isabella never should have sent Solara in. And don't defend her... it was a bad call. I feel bad for her, I really do... shouldn't have happened, but if you fucking blame Solara for this, I'm kicking your ass right here in the street. You don't fuck with a Xenexian if you're not ready to go."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I’m not going.” Solara said as she took a step back.

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"You heard the lady." Jonas said as he stood next to her protectively.

"Look... we're under orders, Clint told us to bring you in." Eli said and looked at Jonas. "C'mon man..."

"Solara said no. We're getting the fuck out of your hair one way the other, what good does it do to blame her and point the finger at her. What's done is done. Need to be hunting down Bartyn not pointing blame." Jonas said and held onto Solara's hand. "You want to take us in and waste time? Go ahead."

"We can't do that you know that." RJ said as he pointed his phaser at them. "I hate doing this as much as you do, but..."

"THEN COME AT ME!" Jonas said and lunged at RJ and knocked the phaser out of his hand and pointed it at Eli only to be met by a barrage of phaser stun fire. "You assholes..." he muttered as he passed out
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Jonas!” Solara yelled as she instinctively ran toward him. A stun blast hit her in the side making her stagger. If she hadn’t possessed some of Clint’s augmented DNA it would have taken her down instead it just pissed her off more. “They shot him. He had nothing to do with this you son of a bitch.” Solara yelled at Eli her eyes full of rage as she walked towards him.