Running

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Eli Mathers

Re: Running

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Solara... just... calm down." Eli said as he put his hands up. "Seriously... these guys will shoot you. We're using phasers on stun. PHASERS ON STUN." he shouted to remind them not to 'take it up a notch'. "Unless you just come with us. Please."
Agent Eli Mathers
Presidential Secret Service Chief

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara glanced around at the assembled agents some of them green with itchy trigger fingers.

“Fine,” Solara said raising her hands. “But whatever happens to me is on you. You could be so naive sometimes.”

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Stand down everyone." Eli ordered and walked up to Solara. "Yeah that's what Inara tells me... but look, shit goes down... I'll... help you." he whispered. "Regardless what your dad says. Hey, we fucked with him in the room and I didn't stop, you think I care what he thinks sometimes?"
Agent Eli Mathers

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Jonas didn’t have anything to do with Bartyn. He only saw him once when I read his mind. Don’t let them punish him too. He was just trying to protect me.” Solara pleaded as she reached around and pulled something from her back pocket. “And I would have told you-“

“Weapon!” One of the agents yelled cutting off Solara.

Repeated stun blasts hit her until well after she’d hit the ground unconscious. The pen she was about to hand Eli bouncing to the ground next to her.

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"It was a pen you laser brains!" Eli said as he picked it up and held it. He pointed his phaser at the guys who shot. "Who shot first? Your ass is getting stunned." he motioned with his hand. "Get them loaded up in MY suv... CAREFULLY. You're all on report." he rolled his eyes. "I keep quitting and I keep coming back to this?" he muttered to RJ.

"Hey I didn't fire." RJ said as he pointed to the phaser on his hip.

"Which is why I keep giving you raises." Eli said and glared at the other agents.
Agent Eli Mathers

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara awoke on a tiny cot in an equally tiny cell. Her head was pounding and she felt like she had a hangover. How many times had they shot her?

Sitting up Solara ran her fingers through her tangled hair. When her fingers brush against the spot behind her ear she noticed the inhibitor was gone but her thoughts were still just hers. Her eyes slowly moved around the cell looking for the answer. In the far corner she found the larger version of the device that blocked her abilities.

Solara rolled her eyes at it and scanned the area outside her cell. Across the room she saw Jonas still out on his cot. He looked mostly unharmed with the exception of a cut on his cheek.

“Where am I?” Solara demanded of the guard sitting at a near by desk.

Eli Mathers

Post by Eli Mathers »

"Intelligence Section, Compound." he said curtly. "You're lucky they didn't..."

"Oh quit being a hard ass Meachum." Eli said as he walked over to the cell. "Finally, sorry about that. Media's been having a field day with that stunt..." he shook his head. "Your dad's pissed. Selene's livid."
Agent Eli Mathers

Solara

Post by Solara »

“I don’t care.” Solara said stubbornly.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"You should... " Clint said as he walked in. "Open the cells, they're not criminals. Idiots, but not criminals." he cocked his head and looked at her. "What where you thinking? Drinking with Bartyn?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“And suddenly you care?” Solara snapped.