Running

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Clint Cross

Re: Running

Post by Clint Cross »

"Alright then... I believe you that you know nothing about his escape and where he was going. I'll try to make Bella understand that as well. Like I said, be careful. Just find a nice quiet place." Clint said and pecked her cheek. "Never think I don't love or care for you. And if you ever need to talk, even some god forsaken hour... just call. I'm letting you both be adults, but if you need me at 2am... I'll answer."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Solara

Post by Solara »

“Thank you.” Solara said with a smile. “We’ll send word once we’ve settled somewhere. I remember the code Bella used to get in touch with you. As far as anyone else knows we’ve disappeared.”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"We have no clue where the fuck you went." Eli said as he looked around. "Hey RJ you see Solara?"

"Nah man... I haven't seen her. Cece'll be pissed... guess i'll be sleepin' on the couch tonight." RJ said with a wink.

"Shucks... dang... darn." Clint said with an swipe in the air with his fist. "Foiled again by those wiley Xenexians."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Yes, yes you are RJ." Cece said as she walked into the holding area and crossed her arms. "No good bye for your big sister? You are not getting out of here that easily young lady." she said with a smirk. "You do know I've seen more screwed up things in my life time and it's a looong lifetime." she walked over and whispered in her ear. "You do know I came from a royally screwed up future and I've done and seen some royally fucked up things. And I've been in our mother's head."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara hugged her tightly, “I might not like Selene but I know what she means to you. I didn’t want you to see that.”

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Solara... I've seen versions of Selene in so many screwed up situations. Besides, Selene wasn't always a mother or a wife or even a girlfriend. She was an assassin. I've seen her kill men naked, I've had to help her get blood and entrails out of her hair. Trust me, there is very little that shocks me. It would make me a bit sad but... that's the wonderful thing about a multi-verse... in some reality, there's a version of her that gets killed brutally and another where she is the victor and the brutalizer is twisted into a pretzel shape. You weren't around when Selene did that to a guy named Hugh."

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara shrugged, “Anyway Jonas and I are leaving. I don’t know if we’ll be back.”

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece hugged her and smiled. "Well, do come back... I'll miss you."

Solara

Post by Solara »

Solara nodded as she pulled away and took Jonas’s hand.

“Let’s get out of here before someone changes their mind or someone with more authority shows up.”

Jonas Calhoun

Post by Jonas Calhoun »

"I've been ready all day." Jonas said as he grabbed his jacket and gave Clint a nod and a salute. "Pleasure working with you and tell Bella... no hard feelin's but it's time to go our own way." he squeezed Solara's a hand. "Let's go. Pick a direction and we'll check it out."
Jonas of Calhoun
Solara's Guy