Corruption of the Innocent

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Ashley Walker

Re: Corruption of the Innocent

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I was only curious master. It will be done."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Very good and... Mistress is fine as well, although I will break from tradition and Governor or Ms Underwood in public... unless we're with other Ajem and I will notify you when we are." Victoria said and touched her cheek. "In private, you may call me Victoria. Vicki is only if I've shared a bed with you and I prefer to keep that out of this teacher student relationship, besides... I am quite well taken care of in that regard." she whispered. "Abby is the most important woman in my life, you do anything that would hurt her, I will take your head. Royalty or not."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I wouldn't dream of it. I will get to work immediately." She bowed more out of habit than anything and she left the mansion without any delay.

"That was easier than expected. Apparently my grooming was far more effective than I thought. Our weekly luchches and discussions must have really stuck. She'd make a hell of a poker player."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

"She's British of course she would... she is going to look amazing in black leather." Victoria said with a wink. "Maybe some black lace accents, a little satin. for someone who was held captive and used as a sex toy for decades, she's in shockingly good shape and poise. That posture. You really did well Abby... couldn't have gotten her as an apprentice without you. I think for THAT... you can be on top tonight."

Abbygale Porter

Post by Abbygale Porter »

Abby playfully slapped Victoria, "And who says there will be any hanky panky?"

Victoria Underwood

"When have you ever not wanted hanky panky?" Victoria said with a mock pout. "Or do you want to do something else tonight darlin'? Whatever it is, you entirely deserve something." she put her arms around Abbygale and looked her in the eyes. "In time, she may even surpass me... but I think when that time comes, instead of the Ajem's usual ways, of the student striking down the master... I may simply just retire. One can only live this life so long. Maybe by then you'll be in a secure high position and... well, I'm not entirely opposed to being Mrs. Porter."

Abbygale Porter

Abby laughed, "You assume too much Mrs. Porter."

Victoria Underwood

"I kind of like how that sounded coming from your lips." Victoria said with a smile. "I'm promising you this, if it ever becomes a matter of the Ajem agenda and you, you'll win. I think you deserve to be someone's priority."

Abbygale Porter

Abby stood, "I love the sentiment, but you might want to keep that little idea to yourself. If Ashley senses weakness she'll likely kill you for spite." She checked the chronometer and sighed, "I better go to the office. I lost my campaign manager."

Victoria Underwood

"I'll go with you... everyone's on break here, if you like I can wear one of those chameleon masks, look like any other attractive mature blonde. Not like I don't know my way around an office." Victoria said with a slight hum. "I always do worry about you, its not like weird things don't happen that aren't our doing... "